Senior Business Controller to tech company
Hallo! We’re Puzzel – a cloud-based Customer Service Platform dedicated to helping businesses of all shapes and sizes, from smaller enterprises to global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
We engineered one of the first CCaaS (contact centre as a service) solutions back in 1998, and today continue to innovate and win in the fast-paced, highly competitive world of omnichannel customer service. We’re well established, growing fast and profitable!
Our solutions are used by more than 1,000 businesses across 40 different countries and have been recognised by leading market analysts for their innovation and excellence. We’re proud to have been ranked in the top three European CCaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan. We’re also supported by a strong network of partners, suppliers and customers, all working together to help businesses achieve success.
With our headquarters in Oslo, Norway, and offices dotted across the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria and the Philippines, our team is a diverse bunch. We like to get together once a year for a fun-filled Kick-Off where we celebrate our successes and set goals for the year ahead.
We Puzzelers work hard, enjoy what we do, and are constantly evolving to remain ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered and encourage each other to share ideas openly and with confidence. As a member of our team, you’ll be empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of customer experience.
Currently we are professionalizing and structuring the business for next phase growth. In doing so we seek a valuable member of the finance team to drive the digitalization agenda in our finance department. The role is placed in our financial planning and analysis team and reports to Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. The role will also be involved in monthly analysis and reporting along with any ad-hoc analysis requests that naturally arise in private equity high growth group.
- assisting in the annual and interim budgeting & forecasting processes, month end closing and reporting processes, in conjunction with Accounting and Transactions finance teams as well as various stakeholders around the company
- responsibility for continuous improvements in financial reporting and processes, digitalizing and streamlining, advising on business-critical topics, and pro-actively detecting and reporting financial risks/opportunities
- responsible for maintaining and improving business intelligence solutions to optimize internal business processes
- providing relevant and insightful financial performance data appropriate for various levels in the business – detailed operational as well as high level overview.
- performing data quality controls
- preparation of investment analyses and business cases when needed
- ad hoc work such as acquisition integration, banking and other compliance support, special purpose financial reporting, working capital improvement initiatives support, process efficiency assessment etc.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or other relevant subject
- Minumum 4 years relevant working experience
- proven experience from similar responsibilities
- experience with databases and modelling
- experience from applied systems is a benefit but not a requirement
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, PowerBI and data cubes/databases
- fluent in English, written and orally
The right candidate is curious and interested in driving best practice through smart use of proper systems. You are a proactive team-player that thrives in a fast-paced business environment. Further, you have drive, energy and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.
- Competitive terms
- Unique challenges
- Engaged and proud professionals as colleagues
- High pace work environment
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.