Group Chief Accountant to a global technology provider
Cyviz is a global technology provider for standardized conference rooms, control rooms and experience centers. Since 1998, Cyviz has empowered the digital workforce to connect, visualize, and collaborate on their critical data. The IT-driven turnkey solutions are easy to deploy, manage and support. Cyviz serves global enterprises and governments with the highest requirements for usability, security and quality, that engage people, encourage collaboration, and accelerate decision-making. Cyviz is listed at Euronext Growth at the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker: CYVIZ).
Cyviz is growing and we are searching for a highly motivated Group Chief Accountant to our Oslo office. The new Group Chief Accountant will head up the accounting department and report to the company’s CFO.
- responsible for annual, quarterly and monthly reporting, including consolidation and tax calculations
- responsible for 3-4 direct reports including accountants both in Norway and USA
- responsible for payroll
- participate in budgeting and forecasting
- participate in launching Microsoft Dynamics 365 as the new group ERP system
- continuously improve routines and processes, including internal control
- participate in ad hoc processes
- higher education, Master’s Degree or similar
- minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- experience with project accounting
- experience from international organizations is preferred
- experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be preferable
- advanced Excel user
- excellent English and Norwegian communication skills, both verbal and written
- structured and systematic
- excellent communication skills
- good analytical skills
- proactive, engaged and independent
- high work capacity and able to work under pressure
- being part of a fast paced, rapidly growing, global technology company
- being part of a global team, communicating with colleagues and customers across the world
- modern offices with high tech communication equipment
- some travel activity will be required
- competitive compensation
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Mona Gabrielsen, on mobile +47 917 46 917, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.