SVP - Global Business Performance Management
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, transporting cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk around the world.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen operates around 125 vessels servicing 15 trade routes to six continents, together with a global inland distribution network, 120 processing centres, and 11 marine terminals. The company has a strong sustainability focus and is an industry leader in developing innovative solutions to reduce its operational impacts. The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group (OEX: WALWIL) has 9500 employees in 29 countries and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. The group consists of Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR and ARC. Total income was USD 4.1 billion for the full year of 2018.
The world will keep surprising us, and Wallenius Wilhelmsen will take an active role in defining the future of logistics, imagining new, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
For more information see: www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com
We are looking for an SVP Global Business Performance Management with experience from an international corporate environment with a strong business strategic orientation. The goal of this department is to help drive the global finance agenda and provide key decision support to segment management to ensure that Wallenius Wilhelmsen delivers on its strategy and overall goals. The positions report to the CFO located in Lysaker, Norway, and will have direct reports in a team under establishment.
- Overall responsible for the business performance management process across the Group
- Consolidate financial information and monitor the Group’s situation on cash flow, capital employed, return on capital employed, covenants and financial forecasts of the respective segments.
- Develop KPI’s, including target setting, roll-out and monitoring activities
- Business partner on all matters linked to financial performance
- Proactively identify, assess, and support business improvement opportunities
- Drive standardization to ensure consistent and reliable business performance measurement
- Develop and maintain financial forecasting processes together with Group Accounting and Financial Control
- Periodic management reporting and contribution to external reporting
- Financial forecasting, financial analysis, benchmarking
- Provide financial insight to the organization
- Develop a strong team with high delivery capacity
- Higher education, preferably master’s degree within a relevant field
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant business control/performance experience from an international business
- Extensive and hands-on financial modelling experience
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and business intelligence tools
- Track record from project management with ability to drive performance improvement processes, including KPI determination/roll-out
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Analytical, structured and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership, teambuilding, and networking capabilities
- Ability to operate within complex stakeholder environments and across geographies and business cultures
- Proactive change agent with strong drive and commitment to create results
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits
- This position is located at Lysaker and we offer a fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world. Occasional travel is to be expected with this role.
Deadline to apply: 24th of April 2021
Location: Oslo, Norway (Lysaker)
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.