Hexagon Purus, a Hexagon Composites company, is a global leader in zero emission e-mobility, driving energy transformation and zero emission mobility solutions through our hydrogen storage cylinders, battery systems and electric drivetrain technologies.
We have over 50 years of experience with composite high-pressure technology and clean fuel systems, with a broad ability to tailor our product offering to customer needs combined with unique system integration capabilities.
Hexagon Purus is looking for a highly motivated and strategically oriented Investor Relations Director to join its team in Oslo, Norway. The role will, together with Hexagon Purus’ Executive Management team, build and execute on a dedicated investor relations strategy for the company with the aim to establish a best-in-class investor relations product. The main activities will be in Oslo, Norway but the candidate must be prepared to travel occasionally.
- develop and execute, together with the Executive Management team, a best-in-class investor relations strategy and product
- actively contribute to maintaining and further developing the company’s shareholder base and equity research coverage
- advise and support the Executive Management team in their interaction with the capital markets and contribute to strategy processes from a capital markets and investor perspective
- arrange investor roadshow activities globally, both together with management and individually
- responsible for all investor relations materials, presentations, capital markets days etc.
- help prepare quarterly and annual financial reports
- oversee and manage quarterly earnings and conference calls in conjunction with the corporate communications team
- stock exchange releases and press releases
- ensure compliance on regulatory matters pertaining to stock exchange disclosure
- university degree in finance, accounting, economics, industrial economics or equivalent (master’s degree preferred)
- more than 5 years of experience from equity capital markets, ideally with experience from equity research/investment banking or from investor relations in a publicly listed company
- excellent analytical skills and financial understanding, hereunder in-depth command of financial statements, accounting and company valuation methodologies
- international work and/or educational experience is considered an advantage
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage
- strong proficiency in support tools like Excel and PowerPoint is a prerequisite
- results-oriented team player with a “can-do” attitude
- high working capacity with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
- keen interest in global financial markets, sustainability and industry trends
- comfortable with working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity
We can offer
- a key strategic role in a highly competent and exciting company, with a clear purpose of accelerating the transition towards zero emission mobility solutions
- opportunities to develop a best-in-class IR function in a listed company
- competitive terms
Hexagon Purus is an equal opportunity employer.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Application deadline as soon as possible.