Since 1996, AutoStore has developed and pioneered a technology that has revolutionized warehousing, retail storage, and order fulfillment. Since our first commercial installation in 2005, we now have more than 500 sites across 35 countries – operating more than 20,000 robots. Our well-proven technology is used by some of the world’s biggest brands in their daily operations, including names like Puma, Best Buy, Boozt and the FBI, to name a few. For more information, visit autostoresystem.com.
Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey?
AutoStore is a market leader within automated warehouse solutions and is experiencing rapid growth. AutoStore is currently seeking an analytical, assertive and ambitious Group Controller for a newly established position. The company operates in a growing industry driven by the E-commerce wave and the ever-increasing need for automation and is well positioned for the future. The position is a key role in the group's Finance Function. The Group Controller will work in the Finance & Analytics Team together with three highly skilled co-workers. He or she will be an important support for both the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Accounting Officer (CAO).
The Finance & Analytics Team is located in Oslo, while the CAO is located in Nedre Vats (outside Haugesund), so the right candidate can be located in one of these areas.
- Support the CAO and CFO with reporting to Management, the Board and Owner
- Be a resource regarding accounting issues, including IFRS
- Important part of the Finance & Analytics Team:
- Support budgeting and forecasting
- General financial follow-up/controlling
- General improvement of the reporting function
- Develop, formalize and follow up internal control, procedures and routines
- Contribute to financial and efficiency processes
- Other relevant assistance in the Finance & Analytics Team and to the CAO and CFO
- Contribute to the development of the group's financial information and management systems
- Higher education, preferably Master's degree in Business/Finance/Accounting and Auditing or similar
- 3-6 years relevant experience from auditing/consulting and/or relevant experience from a similar position in a recognized company
- Solid knowledge and interest in accounting, including IFRS
- Experience from a listed company (or equivalent) is considered an advantage
- Business understanding and commercial mindset
- Generally good knowledge and interest in ERP and other business systems and tools
- Good oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
We are seeking a professional, business-oriented and analytical candidate with the ability and will to create results. You are enterprising, curious by nature, self-motivated and able to run processes both on your own and in collaboration with others. The right candidate understands the importance of quality in what you deliver and thrives in a fast-paced work environment with high demands. To succeed in the position, you must also be able to create trust through good relationship-building qualities and enjoy working in a climate where growth is considerable, and the rate of change is high.
For the right candidate, AutoStore can offer an exciting journey in an international tech company with a unique culture, high ambitions and rapid growth. You will have a key position and challenging tasks, and the opportunities for professional and personal development are very good. The work environment is best described as inclusive, committed, assertive and competent. Competitive conditions are offered.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Henriette Kjærås Aaberg, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 976 15 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.