Experienced Business Controller for a sustainable and global company in growth
AKVA group has experienced strong growth and recently determined to build up a Land Based project organization, R&D and group support functions at the head office in Klepp (5 minutes’ walk from Øksnevadporten train station). We are well positioned to take the role as global marked leader, as the industry is facing multibillion investments on a global scale, both at sea and land.
As a Business Unit Controller for Land Based, you will be a strategic partner who understands the business and can make analysis into action. You will work closely with our General Managers within the Land Based BU and be a key contributor in developing the business controlling function. Our Land Based Business Unit have locations in Denmark, Norway and Chile, and handles projects that range from 200 – 1 000 MNOK in size. You will report directly to the CFO.
- Be the strategic financial advisor for the business unit Land Based
- Identify and drive analysis to enable better insight and decision making
- Drive financial planning and monitoring of results versus objectives
- Proactively identify commercial risks and implement mitigating measures
- Support on contractual elements as variation orders and tenders
- Identify areas for improvement, development of processes and systems for continues improvement
- Monthly financial reporting
- Contribute to relevant projects/processes
Education and experience:
- Preferably master's degree in finance/economics/business administration
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably from international company structures and (senior) project controlling position. Management experience is an advantage, but not required.
- International experience is preferred
- Full proficiency in English is required
We are looking for a candidate with strong commercial mindset and analytical skills who have a structured approach to problem solving and thrive in a hectic environment. You can drive initiatives and improvements and are motivated by creating results together with your colleagues.
In this position you will get the opportunity to play a central role in ensuring we succeed with one of the largest business opportunities in Aquaculture Industry; Land based fish farming, and through this also contribute to a future growth of a sustainable technology industry in the region. In AKVA group we have a short line of decision and focus on building a strong performance culture, with a high degree of enthusiasm and world class collaboration. We hope you find it as exiting and interesting as we do, and submit your application to this position.
982 06 776
Financial Controller for a Newly Established Role…
PwC søker nyutdannet til revisjon til våre kontor…
Advokatfirmaet PwC søker nyutdannede til vår skat…
Nyopprettet stilling som Konsernregnskapssjef til…
Mercell Holding AS
PwC søker erfaren konsulent til videre satsning i…