Senior Financial Controller
The Blystad Group has investments within the real estate, shipping, Private Equity renewables and capital market sectors. We build long term value through sound operational- and strategic management combined with financial expertise. In Arne Blystad AS, the management company of the group, works a group of highly dedicated and motivated industry professionals carrying out the tasks on behalf of the group companies.
Arne Blystad AS is now seeking a highly analytical, commercial and hands on Senior Financial Controller to the Group's headquarters in Oslo. The Financial Analyst will play an important role in bridging the Group's commercial activities and the accounting/finance department and will work closely with the management of the company, hereunder the CEO, CFO and investment directors on real estate, shipping and finance. The position reports to the Group Chief Accountant.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- financial modelling and controlling
- cash management i.e. CF analysis, liquidity management and FX-operations
- financing i.e. covenants reporting and assisting in transactions and financing processes
- accounting, i.e. consolidation, annual financial statements and tax returns
- reporting i.e. preparing quarterly reports to management and ship values from brokers
- participate in budgeting- and forecasting processes
- act as company secretary i.e. preparing BoD and GM minutes, register new companies and KYC
- continuous improvement og processes, systems etc
- various analyses, projects and other ad hoc tasks
- higher education within finance/accounting, MRR is an advantage
- min. 3 years relevant experience (e.g. Big 4 transactions services and/or audit)
- strong accounting skills
- highly advanced Excel and Power Point user
- excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- fluent command of English and at least one Scandinavian language
In order to succeed in the role you have to have a "can do" attitude, be a problem solver and demonstrate resilience and accuracy. Further, you must have the ability to influence others and be able to multi task in a fast pace environment. Being able to work independently and in cooperation with others is essential. The right candidate is one who embraces diversity in a multicultural working environment, demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as paying attention to details, and who takes actively part in the finance team and the enthusiastic working environment.
For the right candidate Arne Blystad AS can offer an exciting opportunity in a growing privately held investment company. You will be exposed to a variety of industries such as shipping, real estate, financial- and other investments. There will be a lot of challenges to take on, and a significant potential for both professional and personal development.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Ulrik Langabø, on mobile +47 930 05 357, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.