Corporate Finance is Now Looking to Hire an Associate to its Renewable Energy M&A Team in Oslo
Swedbank Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) offers corporate and investment banking services to companies and investors in the Nordic and Baltic region. We work towards our desired position to become the Nordic ESG leader for midsized and large companies and sustainability is at the core of our business strategy.
Our Renewable Energy team is well-recognized for its involvement in some of the largest and most complex M&A transactions in the Nordic and Baltic regions to date. The Oslo-based team is globally responsible for Swedbank’s renewable energy advisory engagements whilst working seamlessly and collaboratively with our other Nordic and Baltic offices.
Due to an increased volume of new projects and transactions, we are seeking to add a highly motivated professional with 3-5 years relevant experience to our Oslo team. The position ensures substantial career development opportunities and extensive exposure to key decision makers in the Nordic and Baltic renewable energy sector, including but not limited to onshore- and offshore wind, hydro, solar and district heating.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze companies and industries and gain a broad exposure to different projects and segments
- Participate in client meetings
- Act as a discussion partner around potential transactions
- Carry out financial modelling and valuation
- Draft presentations, documentation and other material in support of new business development and transaction execution
- Support deal teams in execution of transactions, both internally and externally towards clients and other advisors
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Strong academic record specializing in Finance, Business, or a similar field
- 3-5 years of experience from investment banking or another transaction-oriented environment
- Ambitious with a demonstrated ability to achieve strong results
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with financial modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a Scandinavian language as well as English
- High integrity, social competence and analytical skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent commercial judgment
- A team player who can handle a fast-paced and challenging work environment
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 15.02.21
Your application must include CV, cover letter and grade transcript from University.
Swedbank LC&I is organized in sector-based client teams offering tailor-made solutions to large corporations and financial institutions, matching the client’s specific needs to Swedbank's total service and product portfolio. Our banking organization is offering banking services and loans to professional Large Corporates and Financial Institutions. Our Investment Banking offering includes services within Corporate Finance, origination for equity (ECM) and debt (DCM) Credit and Macro Research, Loans & Syndication and Leverage Finance. Furthermore, we offer market and broker services within bonds and derivatives. Swedbank has a close cooperation with our partner Kepler Cheuvreux that provides services within equity distribution, brokerage and equity research.
LC&I has approximately 2 000 employees mainly based in the Nordics and Baltics. The Norwegian branch has approximately 140 employees, all based in Oslo.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Financial Controller for a Newly Established Role…
PwC søker nyutdannet til revisjon til våre kontor…
Advokatfirmaet PwC søker nyutdannede til vår skat…
Nyopprettet stilling som Konsernregnskapssjef til…
Mercell Holding AS
PwC søker erfaren konsulent til videre satsning i…