CFO i internasjonalt vekstselskap som redder verden litt
No Isolation is a fast growing international company, with headquarters in Oslo and subsidiaries in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
We have successfully established a sustainable business model and we are now preparing to scale further. We are dedicated to bringing people together through warm technology, and all our products are designed and developed in-house, and produced in Norway. In the past five years, No Isolation has grown from startup to scale up, to a leading deliverer of assistive technology to the public sector in the UK and Nordics, with increasing traction in the DACH-region. We are now looking for a new group Chief Financial Officer with director level experience to help navigate the company through global growth.
- No Isolation was founded in Oslo in October 2015
- Currently a team of 34 FTE, based in Oslo, London and Munich
- 140% growth in ARR from 2019 to 2020, reaching 21.5 MNOK in November
- 100% growth in revenue from 2019 to 2020, reaching 40 MNOK in November
- We are expecting to continue our rapid growth through 2021 and 2022
- We are very proud of the work we are doing, our focus on User Experience and our dedication to solving the issue of social isolation and loneliness
As our new CFO you will be responsible for planning and executing our financial strategy, as well as exploring structural opportunities. The CFO will be instrumental in the business, a trusted advisor that must enhance the quality of our strategic decision making and monitoring of both the financial and operational metrics of the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the CEO and COO, you will be responsible for company planning and forecasting, ensuring product and customer profitability
- Responsible for our budgeting, financial reporting and our accounting processes and tools
- Partnering with the CEO, you will be responsible for investor relations and fundraising
Who are you?
- You have a proven track record as CFO or similar, with strong experience leading teams, using data and analytics, and leveraging technology.
- You have a MSc. degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar
- You have navigated a company through raising capital and international scaling, and you have an international mindset
- You have worked internationally, preferably experience in managing subsidiaries
- You have strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand, model and articulate relevant valuation metrics and value drivers
- You have experience with leveraging structural opportunities, as well as scaling organically
- You are confident in Investor Relations, including preparation and presentation of financial models and forecasting
- You are able to set the financial guidelines and take the full responsibility of the financial management of the company
- You are confident but humble, and you do not shy away from responsibility
- You enjoy complexity and you work systematically
Why join us
At No Isolation, you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on a societal problem. You will work in a young and diverse environment with a skilled, motivated and creative team. As the company is moving into a new stage of growth, you have the possibility to work with international scaling, building financial models and establishing lasting routines.