On behalf of client, delivering critical decision support to energy providers we are recruiting for new CFO. The company combines domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, typically offshore- oil and gas, and wind platforms, helping to reduce operational cost and optimising future projects through data-driven design.
The company is headquartered in Asker, Norway and have offices in Bergen, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Aberdeen, and Rio de Janeiro, in addition to having local presence in Perth.
• Responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the company, including financial routines and procedures
• Financial reporting, including our international entities
• Financial modelling to support business development and international growth
• Support M&A activities as applicable
• Ensure appropriate cash flow and funding schemes for technology development programs
• Support business units with financial modelling to assess business models for various digital services
Kompetanse / Formell bakgrunn
• MSc/MBA in Accounting, Finance or other relevant fields, 7+ years operational experience, including experience from management consulting.
• Strong capabilities in and knowledge of MS PowerBI and other BI tools for tying together and visualizing data sets from relevant systems like ERP, CRM etc
• Strong communication skills with the ability to “tell a story” based on financial numbers
• Excellent knowledge about data analysis and forecasting methods
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to see both the big picture and manage the delivery of detailed projects
• Knowledge about digital cloud services is an advantage
• Strong business mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
• A doer who likes working both on business strategy and data analytics
If you have any questions contact: JAN S. ØINÆS, Managing Partner / COO. C: +47 400 94 913 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org