Treasury Manager/Senior Treasury Manager to Renewable Energy Company
Scatec is a leading integrated independent renewable power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. A long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains power plants across emerging markets. With an established global presence and a significant project pipeline, the company is targeting a capacity of 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by end of 2021. We are present in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway. We are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ‘SSO’
Main purpose of the positions
Currently we are looking for a Treasury Manager and a Senior Treasury Manager in Oslo, Norway or Amsterdam, Netherlands to be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future. We are looking for candidates to work in a dynamic and wide-ranging role covering all areas within Group Treasury, such as Cash Management, Financing, Risk Management, Capital Structuring, Trade Finance and Guarantees. As our Treasury Manager/Senior Treasury Manager you will work closely with internal stakeholders outside the Finance Team, such as Business Development and Project Finance, and external stakeholders within the Corporate Bank Group and other Credit Institutions. The positions are key resources in the Finance team and will report to the VP Treasury.
- Group cash management and bank set-up
- liquidity and cash flow forecasting for the Group
- financial risk management of liquidity-, currency- and interest rate risks
- establishment and management of guarantees and trade finance instruments
- credit facilities; listed bonds, bank loans
- capital structuring for the Group, including inter-company financing
- further develop the company’s treasury processes and support implementation of a Treasury Management System
- extensive contact and cooperation with internal functions and external partners
- support a broad range of financing activities
- Master in Business, Finance or other relevant degree
- minimum 5 years relevant work experience, preferably from treasury in an international company
- experience from debt financing including bonds, and/or financial risk management such as hedging is prefered
- fluent both written and spoken in English, fluency in Norwegian is an advantage
- knowledge within Financial Systems (Cognos, ERP, Power BI)
- experience from implementation of a Treasury Management System is a plus, but not required
- you enjoy challenging tasks, taking on new responsibilities and are a self-starter
- you are hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- you are structured, meet deadlines and are used to handle several complex processes at once
- you have the strategic overview and are at the same time focused on the important details
- you communicate well, build strong relationships and have commercial acumen
- you are motivated by working in a diverse cultural environment
- you are flexible and adaptable with a can-do attitude
- you have the ability to work both independently and in teams
Scatec is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference. It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
- Driving results
- Working together
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Mona Gabrielsen, on mobile +47 917 46 917 or email email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.