Controller to Market Leading Tech Company
Nordic Semiconductor is the market leader in Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity, with a growing portfolio of wireless devices, LTE-M and NB-IoT being the latest augmentation. Their SoC products are used by world-leading brands in a wide variety of applications, including wireless PC peripherals, gaming, sports and fitness, mobile phone accessories, consumer electronics, toys, healthcare and automation.
Nordic Semiconductor is looking for a driven and skilled Controller to strengthen its Finance team at Skøyen, Oslo. The role reports to the Finance Manager and will work closely with the wider Finance organization and towards other business areas in the Group.
- review and follow up financial reporting from foreign subsidiaries, including control of costs against budget
- actively contribute to improving the planning, business analysis and controlling function, with special focus on automation, development of dashboards and analysis tools
- support quarterly and annual closing, including preparation of internal and external reports
- review and follow up R&D as a business unit
- prepare financial information, modeling and analysis to decision makers as needed
- support implementation of new ERP system (Dynamics 365)
- higher economic education with strong academic results, preferably master's degree in Business, Finance or Auditing
- 2-4 years’ experience, preferably from auditing or similar role
- knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting requirements
- good business understanding and tech interest
- strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Dynamics 365 is an advantage
- fluent in English both written and verbal, as English is the business language
To succeed and thrive in the role, you must be flexible and service-minded with a can-do attitude. You take initiatives, enjoy challenging tasks and are able to work both independently and in teams. The right candidate has strong analytical skills and deliver high degree of quality and accuracy. Further you need to be strong in communication and be able to build positive relationships across the organization.
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be challenged and supported. Our teams enjoy a professional, informal working environment and we value and encourage continuous development of skills and expertise. We offer an exciting role with competitive terms and conditions.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 email@example.com or Anne Hilde Nilsen on 975 89 firstname.lastname@example.org
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.