Financing & Bank Relations
Financing & Bank Relations
Group Treasury and Tax, part of Hydro’s corporate center in Oslo, is responsible for the company’s treasury processes, tax, insurance and asset management. We are now hiring a professional to join the Financing & FX department, which is responsible for external treasury operations and financing, and operates as advisor and counterpart for subsidiaries on all financial transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain insight in the business of a global corporation, while applying your specialist competence in finance. You will work with a range of tasks in a visible role with many interfaces and the opportunity to contribute to the further development of Hydro’s financial policies and governance.
Area of responsibility
In this role, your responsibilities will be threefold within financing of Hydro, credit rating and bank relations:
- Review and follow up Hydro’s financing and capital structure
- Advise, prepare and execute issuing of loans and equity and any related derivatives
- Optimize financial liabilities
- Monitor and develop Hydro’s green/sustainability standards in financing
- Support business areas in developing financing solutions for defined projects and JVs, ensuring compliance with group standards and policies
- Advise and contribute in preparing and executing financial policy issues, e.g. interest rate policy, dividend and share buy-backs, credit rating, use of banks
- Communicate with rating agencies, monitor ability to meet credit rating targets and suggest actions if deemed necessary to meet targets, coordinate internal deliveries
- Monitor and coordinate use of Hydro’s core bank relations
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within corporate finance from bank or international company, preferably from financing in domestic and/or international capital markets
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of financing markets and relevant products
- Good understanding of legal issues related to loan documentation and bank agreements
- Proven negotiation and coordination skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
As a person, you should have a strong analytical and structured approach. You enjoy work both independently and in a team. You thrive in delivering high quality and contribute positively to the working environment around you by sharing your knowledge and engagement.
In this role you will join a team of seven people with broad experience in finance, reporting to Head of Financing & FX.
Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. Please note that we aim at conducting a first round of interviews before the Christmas holidays.
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Apply before: 12/09/2020
If you have any questions, please contact:
Anne Johnsrud Hagen
Phone: (Norway +47) 90565681
Phone:(Norway +47) 98006451