Do you want to contribute to a sustainable, green energy future?
We are looking for a strategic, vigorous, and assertive profile with sound experience from growth companies. The CFO is part of the top management team and will play a key role in the further development of the company. Strong business acumen, high analytical competence as well as excellent communication and presentation skills are key factors to success.
- Ensure financial control and sound financial reporting in Heimdall Power, including budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management, profit optimization and risk management
- Responsible for modelling and preparing relevant and necessary analyses
- Play a key role in capital market activities, M&A and investor relations
- Active involvement in business development and strategy
Education and experience:
- Relevant master´s degree in finance or business administration subjects
- 10 years + experience from similar roles
- Experience from fast-growing /start-up companies
- Advantageous with industry experience from software/technology
- Advantageous with experience from working in an international interface
Enquiries regarding the position can be addressed to Visindi by Bjørn Helle, +47 991 24 766 or Siv Tone Hilde-Larsen, +47 916 56 109. Please submit your CV and application as soon as possible