VP Investor Relations to Link Mobility
LINK Mobility Group AS is one of Europe's leading providers within mobile communications, specializing in CPaaS, mobile messaging services and mobile solutions. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and solutions across industries and sectors due to a growing demand for digital convergence between businesses and customers, platforms and users. The Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and the company is listed on the Main List on Oslo Stock Exchange as of October 21st 2020. LINK Mobility continues to experience strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue, as customers tend to move more business activities onto mobile platforms. In 2019, LINK Mobility had a total turnover of 3.1 billion NOK with offices in 17 different countries.
Link Mobility is strengthening their Finance Team by hiring a Vice President Investor Relations. This is a new established position who will report to the CFO. The position includes overall responsibility for IR activities and supporting the Management in expressing a clear and precise message to the company's stakeholders (shareholders, analysts, investors and media). The head office will be in Oslo, but the investor base is global. Some traveling must therefore be expected.
To succeed in the role, the right candidate should have good execution skills and enjoy working in an assertive organization. The candidate must be prepared to cover a wide range of tasks within their field.
- Develop, implement and administer the strategy for the IR field
- Build and nurture relations with a great number of investors
- Proactively promote the company to investors and other stakeholders
- Involve the company's management in relevant situations concerning IR
- Create and administer database tools in order to identify and report ownership trends etc.
- Continuously update and maintain IR material and tailor messages to relevant stakeholders
- Continuously work to expand the company's investor base
- Higher education within finance, MBA/MSc or equivalent
- 5 – 10 years relevant experience from a similar position, investment banking or consulting
- Experience from technology will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative characteristics
- Ability to produce sophisticated presentation material
- High proficiency in English, both written and orally
- High work capacity, analytical and structured
- High degree of integrity
- You show drive, take initiative and take responsibility for your tasks
- Professional and good collaboration skills
- Challenging and stimulating tasks that will contribute to personal development
- A competent and exciting work environment
- Responsibility for development and maintenance of the IR function in a listed company
- Competitive conditions
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 934 80 266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever for profitability.