Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.
On behalf of Nel, a global, dedicated hydrogen company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive Treasury Manager. In this role you will have the overall responsibility for supporting and developing the Nel treasury and risk policies on behalf of the Management Team. You will develop the role of Treasury Manager yourself and improve Nel’s treasury processes. The position is new, and you will work closely together with the rest of the Finance Team. The Treasury Manager will report to Group Chief Accountant.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for global treasury activities including liquidity optimization, planning and reporting, financing, bank guarantees, hedging and currency management
- Develop Nel’s treasury processes, including efficiency improvements, system optimization, and automation
- Be overall responsible for running the insurance process
- Drive or contribute to ad hoc priorities
- Carry out Nel supportive tasks to other business areas
- Support Nel policies on Finance and Risk
- Master’s degree in finance or another relevant field
- 5 years of professional working experience from treasury is required
- Experience from international companies
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English, preference given to strong Norwegian skills as well
- Experience with developing and streamlining business processes
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Analytical and with the ability to have the overview
- Self-starter with strong project management skills
- Ability to implement and deliver on time
- Place high value on integrity and trustworthiness
- Opportunities for both professional and personal development in a company with strong growth
- Very good working environment with highly skilled and professional colleagues
- Competitive terms
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Anne Hilde Nilsen, on mobile 975 89 490 or email email@example.com or André Herlofsen, on mobile 934 80 266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.