PLAN THE WORK, WORK THE PLAN
That is how a serial entrepreneur works.
HitecVision invests in entrepreneurship in the North Sea region’s offshore energy sector, making significant growth investments in natural gas and oil producers as well as energy infrastructure and renewables. We look to invest in companies or business ideas with strong growth potential, large capital requirements and the ability to reach a substantial size and self-financed growth, within the context of the coming transition to a low-carbon future.
Our Graduate Programme, established in 2012, is aimed at applicants who have recently graduated from a recognised University or Business school, or have 1-2 years of experience within the finance industry. The programme will provide first-hand experience in private equity by working alongside our investment professionals and portfolio management teams.
As a graduate, you will complete a 24-month programme at our Stavanger office. While learning on-the-job alongside investment professionals and portfolio company management teams, you will also have the opportunity to develop operational knowledge by taking on project tasks in our portfolio companies.
What we expect from you:
- That you take responsibility for your own learning and development.
- That you are able to deliver from day one.
- Applicants must be proficient in Norwegian and English.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work alongside investment professionals in Norway’s leading private equity firm.
- On-the-job learning and exposure to a broad array of projects, including M&A, sales processes, strategy development and operational implementation.
- An opportunity to gain operational insight in the North Sea region’s energy industry by taking on project tasks in our portfolio companies.
Please apply through FinancePeople's website where you must upload a cover letter, up-to-date CV and a copy of your University transcripts. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications must be in English.
The application window is open from 26.08.2020 until 01.10.2020.
The interview process for suitable candidates will be ongoing during this period.
Estimated start date for candidates to the Graduate Programme will be around the 1st of August 2021, or according to agreement.
For further information kindly contact:
André Herlofsen at FinancePeople, +47 934 80 266, email@example.com.