Are you driven by analytic and finance ready to elevate your career?
Are you driven by analytics and finance ready to elevate your career in a dynamic, yet professional setting? Join Coloplast Norway AS and become part of our high- performing team as a Business Performance Manager. Based in Oslo, Norway, you`ll play a pivotal role in ensuring financial control, optimizing commercial tools, participate on impactful business development projects, tracking sales performance, and driving efficiency, all while embodying our organizational motto: "We Simplify." With solid performance as a baseline and an outlook of multiple exciting projects and launches, there has never been a more perfect time for the ambitious and curious candidate to join Coloplast.
Why Join Us?
- Professional Growth: Unlock your potential and deepen your understanding of Med Tech and Coloplast core business processes through cross-functional strategic projects.
- Global Network: Collaborate with a global network of global peers and local experts, sharing best practices and insights.
- Skill Enhancement: Thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment that will sharpen your analytical capabilities and equip you with valuable project management skills.
- Career Opportunities: Prepare for exciting future roles within Coloplast Norge, at our headquarters near Copenhagen and in one of our many sales subsidiaries worldwide.
Your key responsibility will be within both business development and performance management.
- Drive the business development agenda alongside the Country Manager, Head of Com Ex and Head of Business Support
- Lead and support local projects, business cases and initiatives supporting our simplification agenda.
- Oversee local project coordination for our Annual Business Planning.
- Collaborate with Sales, Consumer, and Marketing teams to enhance commercial processes (incl S&T plans, consumer goals and more).
- Develop and refine performance tools.
- Create Monthly Performance Packages and participate in leadership performance reviews.
- Contribute to performance reviews with key business drivers, including Sales, Consumer, and Marketing KPI`s.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, corporate development, or a similar role (post-graduation or during your studies).
- An MS`c in Business, Economics, Finance, or equivalent.
- Fluency English is required, and near fluency in one of the Scandinavianlanguages is also a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent communication abilities.
- Effective stakeholder and project management skills.
- Curiosity, self-motivation, and a passion for a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint (PowerBI training provided).
- Quick learning ability, resourcefulness, flexibility and customer/service orientation.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 16.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfill their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender,
age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability. We are located at Ryen in Oslo, next to the metro station.
Stilling: Business Performance Manager – 100 % fast
Du finner oss på https://www.facebook.com/Coloplast
Kontaktperson: Terje Lie, Head of Business Support. Telefon 924 22 677
Peter Rasmussen, Senior Nordic HR Business Partner, telefon +45 49 11 13 58