Head of Group Accounting to listed green hydrogen company
HydrogenPro is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) designing and supplying high pressure alkaline electrolyzer for large scale green hydrogen plants, all ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 certified. The company was founded in 2013 by individuals with background from the electrolyzis industry which was established in Telemark, Norway by Norsk Hydro in 1927.
Since 2013 we have been dedicated to becoming #1provider of large-scale green hydrogen technology and systems and accelerate global decarbonization with world-class green hydrogen solutions. We are an experienced engineering team of leading industry experts, drawing upon unparalleled experience and expertise in the hydrogen and renewable energy industry. Our core product is the alkaline high-pressure electrolyzer. Combining well-proven high-pressure electrolyzer technology with our new advanced electrode is expected to give our customers significant savings in their operational costs, thus making HydrogenPro the preferred OEM in the industry. HydrogenPro is listed on the main list on Oslo Stock Exchange, with locations in Norway, Denmark, Germany, USA and China.
HydrogenPro is empowered by our diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds.
HydrogenPro has an ambitious global growth strategy and is seeking an experienced person to fill the position as Head of Group Accounting. This is a key position for reaching our ambition to become a #1 provider of large-scale green hydrogen technology and systems.
The new Head of Group Accounting will be an important discussion partner with the CFO on a wide range of accounting and finance topics, reporting processes and accounting policies.
Our new colleague will play a key role in scaling the company rapidly and ensure timely reporting with high quality. You will have the opportunity to personally grow with the expansion of the company.
The role reports to CFO and location is Lysaker Torg 25 with some travel expected, including our offices in Porsgrunn.
Areas of responsibility
- develop a state-of-the-art accounting function globally in line with standards (IFRS) and requirements for listed companies
- prepare the group’s consolidated quarterly and annual reports
- develop internal control procedures
- prepare meetings with audit committee
- take a vital role in developing focus on analyses to drive better decisions and execute our strategic agenda
- calculate and report tax and VAT
- manage group transfer pricing policies
- be a key point of contact towards the company’s external auditor
- ad hoc analysis and presentations
- university degree in accounting/auditing (e.g. MRR) or finance
- minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience from auditing or accounting or experience from a similar role in a publicly listed company
- strong IFRS competence
- strong interest for digital solutions that create value beyond reporting
- familiar with SAP Business By Design
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage.
- strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- a global mindset with the willingness to join us take a vital part in the energy transition
- analytical, structured and detail-oriented
- high working capacity with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
- hands-on, pragmatic and solution-oriented
- strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity
We can offer
- a key role in a highly competent company with bold global growth ambitions
- the opportunity to actively participate in influencing the future of HydrogenPro together with an ambitious and committed team
- a collaborative and innovative global work environment
- professional growth and development opportunities
- competitive terms & conditions
- a chance to make a meaningful impact in the green energy transition
Our strategic vision: #1 provider of large-scale green hydrogen technology and systems
Our mission: accelerate global decarbonization with world-class sustainable green hydrogen solutions
Our values: courage – integrity – collaboration – innovation
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Henriette K. Aaberg on 976 15 226 / email@example.com
Complying with GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All enquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.