Head of Credit Sales
Looking for a challenge? Want to be part of a winning team? Norselab’s funds in the credit space have rocketed from 0 to 2,3 bn NOK in one year, and we aim to double our AUM in 2024. Join us as our Credit sales ace and help us achieve our ambitious goals!
Norselab is a leading Nordic impact investment house based in Oslo. Norselab currently manages four funds in growth equity and credit - all governed by our industry-leading impact frameworks and classified under SFDR Article 9, while being designed for long-term superior capital returns. Norselab is backed by Capricorn Investment Group, one of the largest mission-aligned investment firms in the world.
We’re now looking for a driven and independent individual to join our credit team as a Head of Credit Sales.
The role will focus on raising funds in the Nordics for Norselab’s highly successful current credit funds, and future credit products. You will work in close collaboration with the Managing Director for credit, with support from Norselab’s broader teams, to generate and follow up investor leads and build valuable, lasting relationships with Nordic credit investors.
We are looking for a hungry and purpose-driven individual with a few years of experience in asset management, investment banking, or a similar environment. We believe you excel in creating authentic connections with people, and enjoy the thrill of closing sales opportunities. At Norselab, you will be part of a highly ambitious team infused with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
You will be responsible for managing your own work streams to position Norselab and our credit products with investors. To succeed in this role, you need the ability to spot opportunities and make connections. You need to be an excellent sales talent with strong professionalism who can be at the frontlines of representing the Norselab brand and our credit product.
Intrigued? Read on for more details.
We believe the right candidate has several of the following qualifications:
- Degree in economics, finance, or a related field. We also welcome applicants with unusual backgrounds who fit the role requirements.
- A couple of years of experience in asset management, investment banking, or similar environments.
- Solid understanding of credit markets and products, and especially within high yield.
- Excellent commercial mindset.
- Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot.
- Robust communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project management abilities and great attention to detail.
- Independent with a strong drive and work ethic.
- You adhere to the values and principles of our People Philosophy.
- Proficiency in at least one Nordic language.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Can get behind the idea that impact is the future of investments and can drive superior returns.
Head of Credit Sales will be responsible for selling Norselab's credit strategies in the Nordic region. This position will work closely with the Managing Director of Norselab’s credit initiatives, Tom Hestnes, and become part of a dynamic team working across various functions within Norselab Group.
The key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Managing Director of Norselab’s credit initiatives and broader Norselab teams to develop and execute fundraising strategies for our current and future credit funds.
- Establishing a solid sales machinery in the Nordic region.
- Identifying leads, getting them excited about our products, follow-up, and sealing the deal by building trusting and long-lasting relationships with potential investors.
- Plan, coordinate, and host roadshows and events.
- Ensure stellar professionalism in all touchpoints with existing and prospective investors, in line with the Norselab brand.
- Order handling and onboarding of new investors.
- Maintain investor CRM.
What we offer
- Remarkable opportunity to join a leading Nordic impact investor with ambitious growth plans, and to take a central role in building the business.
- A high-spirited and entrepreneurial working environment with colleagues who are experts in their respective fields.
- Attractive office space in central Oslo (Stortinget subway station).
All applications should be submitted through our application form. Only applications including a cover letter will be reviewed. If you have any additional questions about the opportunity, reach out to the Managing Director of Norselab’s credit initiatives, Tom Hestnes, at email@example.com.
At Norselab, we welcome all applicants with open arms and without bias toward race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors. Everyone has an equal chance to be considered for any of our open positions. We also strive to connect diverse personalities, skill sets, and ways of thinking.
We reserve the right to review and interview candidates continuously.
Applications close on February 18, 2024.