We are looking for a proactive Regional Manager, GSS Finance, Region Nordics
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise, we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance, IT and Real Estate Management & Procurement based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group.
We are looking for a new Regional Manager, GSS Finance, Region Nordics. Reporting directly to the Director GSS Finance Operations, the role will be responsible for delivering GSS Finance services across all Business Areas, to approximately 2,400 DNV employees operating across Norway, the Nordic countries and the Baltics. You will provide strong leadership to a team of finance professionals located in Norway and indirectly in the Global Center Gdynia. The role is based at Høvik.
As Regional Manager you will manage all local stakeholder engagement with respective Country Chairs and Business Area leadership. You will work close together with Group Finance Leadership, and have regular interactions with the Executive Leadership Team. Furthermore, you are expected to be an active contributor in the Global GSS Finance Leadership Team, sparring partner for your peer regional managers and collaborate on the overall GSS Finance Annual Operating Plans and projects.
The key priorities over the next years will be maturing the Business Partnership towards the Business Areas, the Legal Entity Efficiency Programme (LEEP), potential M&A projects as well as digital initiatives running globally within DNV, GSS and GSS Finance.
- Contribute with leadership- & development coaching, to a team of finance professionals
- Determine collaborative communication & coordination with the Global Centre leadership team
- Development of the regional Annual Operating Plan for GSS Finance
- Ensure that external Group audit clearance is achieved in a timely manner for all in scope legal entities in the region
- Resposible for completing all local statutory, regulatory & tax filings on a timely basis and filed with the appropriate bodies
- Provide statutory & tax advice to business area projects as part of the global tax network
- Lead the integration of newly acquired companies into a common platform for financial reporting
- Maintain good relationships with external tax offices, and 3rd party providers such as KPMG, PWC or Deloitte
- Monitor key financial internal controls within the end to end finance processes
- Ensure cash is collected from our customers in a timely manner and in line with global and business area specific agreements
- Focus on digital initiatives
- Higher degree within the field of Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience, preferable from audit combined with operational experience
- Professional accounting qualification is prefered
- Solid experience in the Finance domain whilst working in an international setting
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- As a person you have a positive attitude, customer centric mind-set and willingness to go the extra mile to meet organizational goals. You have excellent communication skills and cultural awareness
- You are capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- As a leader, you are a strong team player, capable and confident to drive for continual improvement
- You have a structured and analytical mind-set focused on solution-oriented thinking and having a pragmatic approach to delivering results
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- An international working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work-life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- You will be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around the world, with its headquarters in Norway
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture, and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email email@example.com, or Henriette Kjærås Aaberg on mobile 976 15 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.