Want to join a public listed company driving a more circular economy?
Elopak is one of the world’s top suppliers of packaging systems for liquid food. Our focus, to continuously reduce the impact we have on the environment, through our innovative approach to paper-based packaging, is reflected in the way we work globally with our market units and associates in over 40 countries. Elopak is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs) and we sell in excess of 14 billion cartons every year across more than 70 countries. We are looking for people to join us who share our values, ambition and excitement, and are ready to contribute towards our goals of continuous expansion and growth.
We are looking for a dedicated Financial Controller to our Finance community. As part of a team of four you will perform various tasks related to financial reporting and analytical decision basis for the parent company Elopak ASA. You will provide support and guidance to finance staff, contribute to improvement of financial internal control procedures and support the use of our systems. You will report to Finance Manager. The position is located at Elopak's office at Spikkestad.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting activities such as reconciliation of P&L and balance sheet, accruals etc.
- Monthly cost analyses and modeling
- Operational controller for business area Corporate
- Contribute to the forecasting- and budgeting process
- Continuously improve financial control procedures and support the use of our systems
- Contribute to the preparation of Annual Financial statement and Tax papers
- Ad hoc internal projects
- Relevant Master's degree within finance and/or accounting
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of Norwegian accounting principles and standards, preferably also IFRS
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Preferably experience from working in a global organization
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Professional attitude
- Independent, proactive and structured
- Able to build relations and work cross-functionally
- Capable of driving changes and improvement initiatives
What we offer:
- A challenging position in an international company with high growth ambitions
- Personal growth and development for the right candidate
- A stimulating working environment, with talented colleagues
- Competitive salary, pensions and insurance
Why choose Elopak and this opportunity?
- ABILITY TO INFLUENCE. A key position – involved in building company and brand awareness in a company newly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, operating in more than 40 countries and that actively works to protect the environment by developing sustainable product.
- EMPOWERMENT AND FREEDOM TO CREATE YOUR JOB. Want to have a job where you are empowered to make decisions and regard your job as an entrepreneur? Elopak is a great place for those who want to change, move, and create.
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT. Intrigued by being part of a truly global environment where you can collaborate with colleagues from all over the world?
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Excited by an organization where you can influence through your work and make a notable difference that will accelerate our learning and growth?
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT. Motivated by being part of a company that actively works to protect the environment by developing sustainable products?
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Madeleine Bjørkman on 977 67 firstname.lastname@example.org or Henriette Aaberg on 976 15 email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.