Senior Financial Controller – Processes & Systems
FREYR aims to provide industrial scale clean battery solutions to reduce global emissions. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, FREYR’s mission is to produce green battery cells to accelerate the decarbonization of energy and transportation systems globally.
FREYR has commenced building the first of its planned gigafactories in Mo i Rana, Norway and announced development of industrial scale battery cell production in the United States.
Are you up for the challenge of developing efficient processes and systems for an NYSE-listed company leading the green transformation?
The position plays an integral part in ensuring that the financial reporting follows the requirements, regulations, and internal controls related to financial reporting at the highest standard. To succeed in this role, you need to have extensive system knowledge as it will play an important role in providing system expertise and become a superuser in the systems we use.
The role reports to our Global Accounting Director and is located at Lysaker, Norway.
In this role you will have these main responsibilities:
- Develop efficient processes and key financial systems (SAP S/4Hana cloud and eye-share invoice handling system)
- Ensure other related systems and processes are set up and used in an efficient and compliant manner, including co-ordinating with other relevant functions
- Key contributor in strategic financial projects, including system and process development.
- Maintenance of finance related applications, including development and training of internal users, to ensure efficient use of the system throughout the organization.
- Perform key controls of the Financial Statement Close Process and other processes in a SOX environment, in particular related to systems (access and change management)
- Contribute and support on various other tasks within the accounting department, including review and control of work performed within the department
- Other reporting and compliance requirements
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
To succeed in this role, we believe you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business or other Finance related subject
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Solid knowledge and experience of setting up efficient internal control
- Strong interest in IT, systems and process development
- Fluent English, both verbally and written
We would also love to see:
- Experience from a SOX environment
- Experience from SAP
- Attracted by the idea of working in a scale-up
- Exposure to complex industrial companies
Personal characteristics we hope you have:
- Entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a start-up environment
- Responsible, self-driven and structured
- Flexible and motivated by working towards continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and team-oriented mindset, able to work effectively as part of a team
If this sounds like you, please apply today and join us in contributing to a greener future!
Please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Har du lyst på nye utfordringer som Prosjekt Cont…
Conscia Norge AS
Er du analytisk og forretningsorientert? Vi er på…
Multiconsult Norge AS
Ønsker du å jobbe med økonomisk analyse og finans…
Vil du være med å sikre god internkontroll i Norg…
DnB Bank ASA
Regnskapsfører til Arne Blystad AS
Arne Blystad AS