FREYR aims to provide industrial scale clean battery solutions to reduce global emissions. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, FREYR’s mission is to produce green battery cells to accelerate the decarbonization of energy and transportation systems globally.
FREYR has commenced building the first of its planned gigafactories in Mo i Rana, Norway and announced development of industrial scale battery cell production in the United States.
Are you up for the challenge to ensure that financial reporting follows the highest standards for an NYSE-listed company leading the green transformation?
In this role it is important that you have experience from an international environment, with sufficient insight to ensure compliance with accounting and reporting requirements in the jurisdictions where we operate. You will also be responsible for supporting and training across the organization on internal procedures and controls.
The role reports to our Global Accounting Director and is located at Lysaker, Norway.
In this role you will have these main responsibilities:
- Prepare and/or coordinate statutory accounts, tax returns, other statutory filings in the jurisdictions we operate
- Prepare internal recharges in compliance with transfer pricing rules – in cooperation with Tax
- Participate in daily operations within the accounting department, including financial close related tasks, review and control of work performed within the department
- Perform key controls of the Financial Statement Close Process and other processes in a SOX environment
- Key resource on accounting issues
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
- Other reporting and compliance requirements
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
To succeed in this role, we believe you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business or other Finance related subject
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from relevant position, preferably also from auditing
- Solid knowledge and experience from preparing statutory accounts and tax returns, developing efficient processes, and internal controls
- Knowledge and experience in a SOX environment is an advantage.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written
We would also love to see:
- Experience from SAP
- Attracted by the idea of working in a scale-up
- Exposure to complex industrial companies
Personal characteristics we hope you have:
- Entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a start-up environment
- Responsible, self-driven and structured
- Flexible and motivated by working towards continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and team-oriented mindset, able to work effectively as part of a team
If this sounds like you, please apply today and join us in contributing to a greener future!
Please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Har du lyst på nye utfordringer som Prosjekt Cont…
Conscia Norge AS
Er du analytisk og forretningsorientert? Vi er på…
Multiconsult Norge AS
Ønsker du å jobbe med økonomisk analyse og finans…
Vil du være med å sikre god internkontroll i Norg…
DnB Bank ASA
Regnskapsfører til Arne Blystad AS
Arne Blystad AS