PROACTIVE BUSINESS CONTROLLER
Pixii is an innovative and fast-growing technology company at the forefront of the electrification megatrend. We are dedicated to driving the development and adoption of battery-based energy storage solutions that maximize the impact of renewable energy investments and optimize the utilization of existing electrical infrastructure. With cutting-edge technology, the Pixii modular and scalable energy storage solution offers a wide range of advanced functionality, allowing our customers to unleash the growth potential in various applications and segments. We are headquartered in Norway – with offices in Oslo, Kristiansand and in Drammen. We are a born-global company with more than 100 employees already established in several countries in Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia and continually expanding our global presence directly and through partners..
Learn more about Pixii, about our exciting journey, the markets, products, technology & services at www.pixii.com.
PROACTIVE BUSINESS CONTROLLER
GLOBAL GROWTH & EXPANSION – OPERATIONAL BUSINESS CONTROLLING – CONTROL & COMPLIANCE - CFO OFFICE BUILD UP
Born Global? Do you want to join a new global setup headquartered in Norway?
As our operations continue to expand we are seeking a talented and proactive Business Controller to join our newly established Finance Team. The finance function was previously managed by an affiliated company, but due to rapid growth, this function will be established within Pixii. You will provide support for a rapidly growing organization and high paced international business units.
As our Business Controller you will have the operational responsibility in securing adequate reporting, controlling and enhancing business profitability accommodating increasing complexity as the company grows larger and more sophisticated.
- Build up financial routines and procedures together with CFO
- Financial business support
- Assist business units and departments through business cases and analyses to ensure well-founded strategic decisions.
- Business Controlling and budgeting
- Proactive support the business units with analysis and insights
- Collaborate with department heads to develop annual budgets and forecasts
- Financial Control, planning and Analysis
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, analysis, and insights
- Assist in the development and implementation of financial strategies aligned with Pixii's business objectives
- Cost Control
- Monitor and optimize costs and expenses, identifying areas for efficiency improvements and cost savings.
- Performance Monitoring:
- Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate business performance and provide regular reports to management.
- Risk Management
- Identify and mitigate financial risks, ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards, regulatory requirements, and internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with relevant tax regulations, accounting standards, and company policies.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Controller or another relevant role
- Higher relevant education
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis techniques
- Proficiency in financial modeling, spreadsheet analysis, and financial management software
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced global environment
- A challenging role and an opportunity to be a central part in building up the CFO-office together with the new CFO
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting global business journey and contribute to the transformation of the global community into the green shift
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial international work environment with a focus on sustainable results and great company values
- Central working locations at the Oslo City Centre, with hybrid work solutions also available
- A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications
Are you the one we are looking for?
Please do apply on this applicant-platform with a short resume or contact our recruitment advisors Martin Nordklev-Fredriksen and Tor-Egil Ruud, at RUUD Executive / IESF Norway, for more information. You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com. All potential candidates will be handled with care and confidentiality in accordance with international and national GDPR rules.
Har du lyst på nye utfordringer som Prosjekt Cont…
Conscia Norge AS
Er du analytisk og forretningsorientert? Vi er på…
Multiconsult Norge AS
Ønsker du å jobbe med økonomisk analyse og finans…
Vil du være med å sikre god internkontroll i Norg…
DnB Bank ASA
Regnskapsfører til Arne Blystad AS
Arne Blystad AS