Analytical Group Business Controller to listed company
Axactor is a European based company listed at Oslo Børs. We are investing in non-performing debt portfolios and offering services within debt collection. Our purpose is all about helping people and society to a better future. Our continuous focus on innovations and digitalization, together with cost leadership and extensive industry knowledge, has placed us as one of the main players in the European debt-collection industry. To succeed we need people that are proactive, have a great dose of passion and have the ability to gain and give trust. We need employees with various backgrounds and competencies and strive to have a working environment based on inclusion and tolerance. The Axactor family now counts around 1,400 employees across six attractive European markets. We work continuously to reinforce a high-performance mindset within our teams and a secure work environment.
Axactor is looking for a Business Controller to join our Finance team at the Group headquarters at Skøyen, Oslo. The role plays an important part in the daily follow-up of the business and ongoing projects, as well as in internal and external reporting. You will cooperate closely with other Group functions, as well as local Finance departments across the six countries where we operate. The position reports to the Deputy CFO & Group Senior Business Controller.
- produce monthly internal profitability and KPI reports for top management and BoD, including trend analysis etc.
- assist in producing external reports and investor presentations
- development and consolidation of annual group budgets and monthly forecasts
- continuous monitoring of performance and business case follow-up
- contribute to ESG related analysis and reports
- support management and operations in making good business decisions
- contribute to improved risk management
- take initiatives regarding improvements on financial system setup and business process improvements
- ad-hoc tasks related to wide array of projects, such as M&A transactions, funding activity, cost optimization, procurement etc.
- higher degree within economics, audit, finance or other relevant field
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- proficient in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling experience is an advantage
- fluent in English
To succeed in the role, you should be ambitious and result oriented, and be comfortable with working in a high-pace environment. The right candidate takes a well-structured and analytical approach, but is also able to take a step back and see the greater picture. The candidate must be proactive and good at prioritizing tasks, and actively take part in the Finance team.
For the right candidate, Axactor offers an exciting position situated close to the top management in an international company listed on the Oslo stock exchange. You will be surrounded by a strong team, with good learning opportunities and varied tasks.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no, and not directly on mail to stated contact person. For further information regarding the position, please contact Andreas Kleiven at
+47 948 87 email@example.com, or Henriette Aaberg, at
+47 976 15 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Har du lyst på nye utfordringer som Prosjekt Cont…
Conscia Norge AS
Er du analytisk og forretningsorientert? Vi er på…
Multiconsult Norge AS
Ønsker du å jobbe med økonomisk analyse og finans…
Vil du være med å sikre god internkontroll i Norg…
DnB Bank ASA
Regnskapsfører til Arne Blystad AS
Arne Blystad AS