Take a lead as Aibel's new Senior Finance Manager for Modifications & Yard services!
Aibel builds and maintains platforms and other critical infrastructure for the energy industry. The company holds a leading position within the European offshore wind industries and electrification of offshore oil and gas installations and onshore processing plants. Aibel is one of the largest suppliers of the Norwegian continental shelf and a full range-supplier of innovative and sustainable solutions. More than 4,700 employees work at the company’s offices in Norway, Thailand and Singapore. In addition, Aibel owns two modern yards in Haugesund, Norway, and in Laem Chabang, Thailand, with significant prefabrication and construction capacity.
The Modification & Yard services (M&Y) business unit is looking for a Senior Finance Manager. The Senior Finance Manager has overall responsibility for financial management of the M&Y business unit (BU) with annual turnover of approx. 6 BNOK. The position reports to VP Business & Project Controlling, however, has an operative reporting line to EVP M&Y.
- Overall responsibility for financial management of the Business Unit (BU). This includes planning, coordination and implementation of budget and forecasting processes including quarterly risk and performance reviews
- Overall staffing responsibility for controllers within M&Y
- Member of the BU management team with an operating reporting line to EVP Mod & Yard
- Support and advice project management with contract and commercial issues
- Initiate and carry out independent improvement projects within own working area as well as other areas within the BU
Education and experience:
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- Solid business understanding and preferably experience with EPC projects
- Experience, drive and curiosity for utilization of SAP and BI (Business Intelligence) tools including MS Excel
- Solid accounting understanding and knowledge of NGAAP/IFRS
- Up to date knowledge of methods, tools and regulations within own discipline
- Have the ability to lead, give feedback and motivate people
- Have a high working capacity and ability to work under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as being a teamplayer
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, advice seeking and can share own experiences with others
- Solid verbal and written skills in Norwegian and English
- Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Can identify with Aibel's company values; open, flexible, responsible and visionary
What Aibel offers:
Aibel can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. This position furthermore represents a competitive compensation package in addition to a wide range of social events and other competitive benefits.
Location for the position as Senior Finance Manager is Stavanger or Haugesund.
We look forward to receiving your application. Also, please feel free to contact Jan S. Øinæs with Intersearch Norway if you have any questions regarding this position on +47 400 94 913 or email@example.com