VP Finance - Strategy, finance and business development
Fred Olsen & Co. AS is looking for a hands-on and analytical executive to give strong contributions on i) strategy and financial planning and ii) external financing, M&A, and treasury activities for Bonheur ASA and related entities.
The role reports to the CFO in Fred. Olsen & Co. AS in Oslo.
- work closely with selected companies and investments to improve their strategy, business development and financial planning by providing insights, advise and analytical support.
- take lead and participate in external financing/M&A, and other strategic projects by proactively identifying opportunities, structuring of projects and hands-on execution.
- contribute to the further development of the financial planning and financial risk management of the group of companies.
- experience with complex and preferably international business development projects
- proven track record of securing long term attractive financing
- stakeholder management at all levels based on solid financial and business analytics
- preferably minimum 10 years relevant experience from corporate finance, consulting, industry, private equity, or similar. Exceptional track-record may compensate shorter experience.
- higher education, preferably master’s degree within Finance
- strong IT skills and experienced MS office user
- fluent in English, both written and oral
We are looking for a person that identifies with Fred. Olsen & Co. AS (see below), with innovative abilities and attention to quality and who wants to become part of an enterprise with a history of creating long term value and a desire to contribute to a more sustainable world.
You have an analytical mindset and are skilled to solve complex work tasks, in addition to identify and mitigate risk.
People would describe you as proactive with a strong drive and commitment to create results, you also need to be a team player who build relations internally and externally.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting journey in a highly competent environment. You will be a part of a team of three VP Finance that works within the Bonheur sphere on competitive terms.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact André Herlofsen on 934 80 266/ email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad. All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The operation of Bonheur has for decades been performed by Fred. Olsen & Co. AS.
Bonheur is today invested in a diversified set of business segments through operating subsidiaries dedicated to innovation and excellence in operation.
Bonheur has focused its energy-related investments on renewable energy and has developed a strong eco-system of renewable energy related companies. Bonheur’s first renewable energy investment was made in 1996 and today, through subsidiaries, it owns (partly or in whole) a substantial portfolio of both operating wind farms and development projects mainly located in the United Kingdom, Scandinavia and Ireland.
Capitalizing on its vast experience from diversified maritime operations and renewable energy, Bonheur’s activities have in later years expanded further into the offshore wind service industry where they through operating subsidiaries provide transportation, installation and maintenance services related to offshore wind turbines.
The cruise segment is offering an award-winning product with ships that are known as the friendliest fleet afloat.
Other investments include media and marketing covering publications and PR software services, renewable energy technology development, new investment initiatives, property ownership and more.
Fred. Olsen & Co. AS is in addition also engaged in the provision of professional services to the subsidiaries of Bonheur, the alternative investment fund management company Hvitsten AS, and other companies. This includes services such as administrative-, financial-, legal-, IT-, property management- and HR.