Swiss Life Asset Managers Nordic is looking for an ESG Specialist
- Swiss Life Asset Managers Nordic
- Søknader behandles fortløpende fra
- Søknadsfrist snarest men senest
Swiss Life Asset Managers Nordic now looks for an ESG Specialist to manage our ESG efforts and capabilities across our funds and projects, and to coordinate them with those of the Swiss Life Asset Managers group.
- Implement and contribute to the development of the company ESG strategy
- Contribute to the integration of ESG considerations into the investment analysis and decision-making process
- Timely production of ad-hoc ESG research
- Monitor and implement measures to achieve ESG targets.
- Understand and operationalize the regulatory landscape related to ESG and the real estate sector
- Active contribution to engagement & active stewardship
- Close collaboration with the real estate investment and asset management teams as well as the divisional ESG team
- Represent Swiss Life Asset Management Nordic in the divisional ESG team
- Collaboration with regards to product development
- Formal reporting line to CEO, informal (matrix) reporting to Nordic Head of Funds as well as group central ESG
Experience and skills
- Working experience within ESG is preferable
- Degree in sustainable or environmental management or comparable education with ESG focus or economics, financial engineering, or business administration with additional training on ESG
- Asset or investment management background, ideally with experience in implementing ESG and sustainability requirements in financial processes
- Ability to independently conduct in-depth ESG analysis
- Deep understanding of ESG data and reporting frameworks related to the real estate sector
- Motivation for sustainability topics, investment expertise advantageous
- Hands-on mentality and result-oriented working methods
- Confident and convincing team-player with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
Application: Please submit a short application with CV via FINN
Har du spørsmål om stillingen er det bare å kontakte CEO Christian Ness på telefon 922 66 842, eller Head Funds Asset Management Ove Christian Norheim på telefon 934 03 241.
Swiss Life Asset Managers Nordic is a leading manager of real estate through funds and direct investments in the Nordics. The team comprises close to 50 employees within Transactions, Funds, Business Management and Property Management, covering the whole value chain of real estate investments. The gross total value of real estate investments under management is approx. NOK 30 billion.
For over 165 years, Swiss Life Asset Managers has managed the assets of the Swiss Life Group and of institutional and private clients. As a European investor and asset manager, we bear a responsibility to both society and the environment, in addition to our fiduciary duty to our clients. We believe that by evaluating environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria along with financial metrics and risk factors, we achieve a more sustainable outcome over the long term and consequently enhance the quality of our investment portfolios.
At Swiss Life Asset Managers, we are convinced that the knowledge and skills of our employees are the foundation to make ESG a part of our corporate DNA. That is why we invest heavily in their training and development, prioritising sustainability to further strengthen ESG know-how and an inclusive culture across our locations and business units.
Lignende søk: Leder, Eiendom / Eiendomsmegling