Want to join a public listed company in the business of combating climate change?
- Elopak ASA
- Søknader behandles fortløpende fra
- Søknadsfrist snarest men senest
Elopak is one of the world’s top suppliers of packaging systems for liquid food. Our focus, to continuously reduce the impact we have on the environment, through our innovative approach to paper-based packaging, is reflected in the way we work globally with our market units and associates in over 40 countries. Elopak is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs) and we sell in excess of 14 billion cartons every year across more than 70 countries. We are looking for people to join us who share our values, ambition and excitement, and are ready to contribute towards our goals of continuous expansion and growth.
We are looking for a professional and dedicated Senior Group Financial Controller. As a member of Elopak Group Accounting you will perform various tasks related to financial reporting and consolidation under IFRS, provide support and guidance to finance staff, contribute to improvement of financial internal control procedures and support the use of our systems. You will report to Head of Group Accounting. The position is located at the Elopak Head Office, Skøyen.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Prepare Group Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements
- Monthly consolidation and reviews of financial reporting from group entities
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Group budget planning, coordination and consolidation
- Contribute to ESG reporting
- Preparations of accounting memos
- Develop and maintain Group Financial Manual
- Provide learning sessions (i.e. IFRS Update, use of HFM/SmartView, financial closing procedures)
- Continuously improve financial closing procedures within Group
- Support finance managers and controllers in IFRS
- Support finance controllers in use of our systems (HFM and SmartView)
- Develop and maintain interface between SAP and HFM
- Perform financial internal control reviews of the subsidiaries
- Support Group Auditors
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, MRR or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience of audit or accounting in an IFRS reporting environment
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of SAP and/or HFM is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience in ESG and sustainability reporting is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Professional attitude
- Structured and documented work method
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Open, honest and reliable
- Keen for new experience, knowledge, responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work extended hours on occasions when required
- A challenging position in an international company with high growth ambitions
- Personal growth and development for the right candidate
- An exciting working environment
- Competitive salary, pensions and insurance
Why choose Elopak and this opportunity?
- ABILITY TO INFLUENCE. A key position – involved in building company and brand awareness in a company newly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, operating in more than 40 countries and that actively works to protect the environment by developing sustainable product.
- EMPOWERMENT AND FREEDOM TO CREATE YOUR JOB. Want to have a job where you are empowered to make decisions and regard your job as an entrepreneur? Elopak is a great place for those who want to change, move, and create.
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT. Intrigued by being part of a truly global environment where you can collaborate with colleagues from all over the world?
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Excited by an organization where you can influence through your work and make a notable difference that will accelerate our learning and growth?
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT. Motivated by being part of a company that actively works to protect the environment by developing sustainable products?
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Madeleine Bjørkman on
977 67 firstname.lastname@example.org or Henriette Aaberg on 976 15 email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Lignende søk: Konsulent, Industri / Produksjon