Management Partner/ Personal Assistant - Business Banking Norway
- Søknader behandles fortløpende fra
- Søknadsfrist snarest men senest
High performing team, Support, Senior stakeholder management, Communication, Sparring partner, Personal assistant, Business Banking
Are you triggered by a high performing environment, working close with and supporting Senior Management?
We are looking for a personal assistant to support Head of Business Banking (BB) and BB Management Team in Norway (NO). You will be a member of the BB Management Office and Strategy & Business Execution team, and your key role will be to manage various tasks to ensure efficiency and structure for Head of Business Banking as well as supporting the BB NO management team.
The position will give you an opportunity to take on various roles in developing our organisation. You will also get a great overview of Nordea’s organization across the Nordics and attain in-depth knowledge about the Norwegian banking market. You will, together with the team, add value in our day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives. You will also help energize the organisation with various events and leadership initiatives.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Business Banking Norway!
Working with us, you will play a part in the BB Norway growth strategy that fulfils an important and meaningful role in society. We have high ambitions on supporting and advicing our customers in realizing their dreams and aspirations, and contribute to a more sustainable future.
What you will be accountable for:
- Managing day-to-day calendar and proactive time-planning of meetings for Head of Business Banking
- Plan travels and other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Proactive support towards the BB NO management team and BB related initiatives
- Plan and execute internal and external meetings and events
- Handle and maintain external and internal contacts with high quality to maintain strong reputation
- Support key initiatives across the organisation, and be a capability on customer satisfaction, learning initiatives and communication
- Supporting in management meetings by driving decision making proposals, documenting decisions and following up on actions
- Be an important resource on certain risk and compliance related tasks in cooperation with Business Risk Management
You’ll join a high performing team with ambitious goals. The role is based in Oslo.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are proactive, punctual and process driven
- Have a structured way of working and an excellent planner
- Are service-minded, independent and flexible
- Enjoys dealing with several task simultanously
- Have strong collaboration- and communication skills
- Have strong driver- and stakeholder management skills at different levels
- Have a positive mindset and are eager to approach new challenges
- Are a great team player and is comfortable to lean in to support wherever needed
Your experience and background:
- Strong relationship skills and experience from supporting Senior Management
- Experience with organising day-to-day calendar and ad-hoc tasks for Senior Managers
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and orally
- Excellent with the Office 365 applications and IT-skills
- Relevant education and minimum 2 years of work experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please Submit your application no later than 26/03/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Eva Knap email@example.com +47 913 88 016 or Alexander Løtvedt firstname.lastname@example.org +47 995 84 912 for more information.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Lignende søk: Bank / Finans tjenester, Bank & Finans
Rig Broker, Arctic Offshore Rig
Arctic Offshore Rig
Do you want to take a central role in a global co…
Tomra Systems ASA
Do you want to work internationally with accounti…
Tomra Systems ASA
Er du opptatt av digitale løsninger, investeringe…
Söderberg & Partners Wealth Management AS
Er du vår nye Nysalgsleder i Oslo - Romerike