- ELEMENT LOGIC AS
- Søknader behandles fortløpende fra
- Søknadsfrist snarest men senest
Are you ready to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the warehouse industry in Europe (and beyond)?
Element Logic is currently looking for an M&A Manager who is seeking new challenges in an international environment. The purpose of the role is to drive value through strategic and effective activities within mergers and acquisitions. Our M&A Manager will be responsible for identifying and evaluating potential acquisition targets, negotiating and structuring deals, overseeing the integration process, and developing and implementing strategies to maximize value of the acquisitions.
This is a strategic position within Element Logic Group, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
At Element Logic, we believe in the power of teamwork and shared goals. That's why our motto is 'One team, one dream'. As a dynamic and ambitious company, we're always striving to be the best and make a positive impact on the world. Our focus on sustainability is evident in our commitment to providing eco-friendly storage solutions that help our clients reduce their carbon footprint. And it's no wonder that we've been recognized as a Great Place to Work by our employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, UK, and Germany – we create a lively and positive work environment that everyone can thrive in.
What do Element Logic offer?
- A challenging and exciting job opportunity with a rapidly growing company
- A positive and supportive work environment that prioritizes the well-being of all employees
- A diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and valued
- Professional development opportunities through the Element Academy
- Market competitive wages and benefits including insurance, pension plans, and more
- Convenient amenities such as a canteen and electric car charging stations
- Identifying potential acquisition targets and conducting due diligence to evaluate their financial, operational, and strategic fit
- Negotiating and structuring deals, including the terms of the agreement and financing arrangements
- Overseeing the integration of the acquired company into the larger organization, including the transfer of employees, assets, and technology
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximize the value of the acquisition
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Conducting financial and market analysis to support the evaluation of potential acquisition targets
- Supporting the negotiation and structuring of deals, including the analysis of financial terms and financing options
- Providing support in the development and implementation of strategies to maximize the value of the acquisition, including cost savings and revenue synergies
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams, manage budgets and resources, and continuously evaluate and improve the M&A processes
Desired skills and experience:
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with and deep understanding of the M&A process
- Ability to analyse complex financial and operational information
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to develop and implement strategies that maximize the value of acquisitions
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or another related field
- Excellent language skills in English, both oral and written
Who are we looking for?
The right candidate must be able to adjust to changing circumstances and make decisions quickly. You have a high level of attention to details to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial and operational information during due diligence. Furthermore, you adhere to high ethical standards and maintain the trust of stakeholders, and you have excellent communication skills with employees, executives, customers, regulator etc. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about new technology, intralogistics, and automation. You will be a great fit if you describe yourself as somebody who is flexible, open-minded, and willing to consider new ideas.
Place of work: Kløfta, Norway
Start date: To be agreed upon
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Emilia Styka at +47 900 64 739 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be You, In Your Element.
At Element Logic our people are our greatest asset. We want people to be in their element, so we recognise, celebrate, and cultivate the strength that is our diversity. We provide equal opportunity and welcome applications from candidates regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, language, national origin, mental and physical abilities, religious and political affiliations, life phase or family status. We want a workplace where people thrive with their unique abilities, perspectives, and life experiences.
More about us
Since 1985, Element Logic® has been optimizing warehouse performance. We are the world’s first, and largest AutoStore®partner. In 2022 Element Logic acquired SDI, making us one of the largest system integrators in the world. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers' warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.
Lignende søk: Leder, Varehandel / Kjededrift / Merkevare / FMCG
Rig Broker, Arctic Offshore Rig
Arctic Offshore Rig
Do you want to take a central role in a global co…
Tomra Systems ASA
Do you want to work internationally with accounti…
Tomra Systems ASA
Er du opptatt av digitale løsninger, investeringe…
Söderberg & Partners Wealth Management AS
Er du vår nye Nysalgsleder i Oslo - Romerike