Interim Finance Manager
OPUS er et ledende rekrutterings- og konsulentselskap på økonomistillinger for spesialister og ledere. Vi tilbyr våre kunder tjenester innen; management for hire, rekruttering og utleie på alle nivåer innen økonomi, regnskap, finans og ledelse. Våre rådgivere er siviløkonomer med erfaring fra økonomi og rekruttering. Dette gjør at vi bedre kan finne de rette økonomene til våre kunder. OPUS bidrar til karrieremuligheter for våre kandidater og økt verdiskapning for våre kunder. www.opus-consulting.no
For our client in Oslo, we are looking for a Finance Manager. The right candidate will have relevant background as Finance manager, and have experience working with matrix structures in an international environment. You are self-motivated, trustworthy and curious, a team-player with a positive and professional attitude and is motivated by a vibrant work environment. This is an assignment for 7 months.
- Responsibility for execution and compliance on payroll, accounting, VAT and income tax
- Supervise management of Accounts payables and Accounts receivable
- Main contact for statutory and reporting package audits
- Prepare Annual reports
- Execute and coordinate monthly group reporting
- Monthly and year end closing
- Ensuring and maintaining internal controls
- Ensure legal structure reporting and internal control compliance to the Board
- Assist controlling or management in any relating ad-hoc analysis/questions
- Ensure that the transfer of the entrepreneurship and correct VAT and tax setup
- Take a lead in closing/merging the subsidiaries
- Ensure a correct set-up of the finance department for the future
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position
- Experience from IFRS reporting and implementation of new IFRS standards
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- International tax and VAT experience
- You communicate well, build strong relationships
- You can meet deadlines and has a self-driven and independent working style.
- Flexible and adaptable with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Søknader vurderes fortløpende.