Are you looking for an interesting role in an international company?
Höegh LNG operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs). Höegh LNG's vision is to be the industry leader of floating LNG solutions. Its strategy is to develop the business through an extended service offering, with large-scale FSRUs as the main product, and focus on establishing long-term contracts with attractive risk-adjusted returns involving credible counterparts. The company is publicly listed on the Oslo stock exchange under the ticker HLNG, and owns approximately 46% of Höegh LNG Partners LP (NYSE:HMLP). Höegh LNG is a Bermuda based company with established presence in Norway, Singapore, the UK, USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Lithuania, Egypt, Colombia and Turkey. The company employs approximately 155 office staff and 525 seafarers.
On behalf of Höegh LNG we are searching for a Manager Group Accounting to be a central part of the team that covers reporting to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). We are looking for a candidate that has a professional interest in consolidation and system use. The role will be key in continuously developing and improving systems to make the preparation of data for financial reporting more efficient. You will play an important role in Höeghs growth plan with continuously improving internal processes and the use of systems. You will be a part of a team that handles complex accounting issues and subject to high requirements. In this role you will be exposed to a wide range of professional challenges and interacts with different levels of the organization.
The role is part of a highly skilled team and we are looking for a candidate that is proactive and wants to contribute to Höegh LNGs growth plan. You will have the possibility to contribute and be a part of company in a rapidly expanding global business.
- Preparation of the notes for the financial statements and analysis for the quarter /annual reports
- Assist in consolidation of the financial statements
- Contribute in preparation of consolidated budget
- Be involved in preparation of overheads for external investor presentations
- Assist in the implementation of ERP and consolidation tool to become super user for your team
- Contribute to documentation for consolidation and financial reporting
- Assist the internal and external auditor
- University degree in Accounting & Audit
- 3-5 years work experience, preferably from a “big four” audit firm with experience in accounting, audit, internal control
- Preferably experience from stock listed entities in consolidation and financial reporting
- Experience with financial statement preparation or review
- IFRS knowledge and willingness to work with other accounting standards
- Strong excel skills and overall interest in systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Team oriented
- Take pride in quality of work and meeting deadlines
- Initiative and responsible
- Strong communication skills
- Structured and precise
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in a strong and well-respected company in a rapidly expanding global business
- Growth oriented corporate culture resulting in development opportunities.
- International work environment
- Skilled and dedicated colleagues
- Excellent insurance schemes including health-insurance
- Flexible workhours
- Modern offices with great facilities