- PRA Group Europe AS
- Søknader behandles fortløpende fra
- Søknadsfrist snarest men senest
Do you thrive in an environment where you as an analyst own the analysis from raw data points to full investment case? Are you motivated by the opportunity to be the “voice of reason” in the investment committee? Do you love to master machine learning in an investment environment?
The Senior Analyst Position
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is looking for more than a “typical” analyst position. With PRA Group Europe, you will have the opportunity to influence and make a much larger impact on the direction of the company than many other analyst positions. We own the analysis from raw data points to full investment case, and provide meaningful advice to the Investment Committee, complementing the commercial and relationship considerations that our Investment Directors present. This role provides you with a balance of time to build up an understanding and expertise in applied machine learning in an investment environment, whilst also honing your presentation and relationship building skills in a collaborative and supportive environment.
As a Senior Analyst, you will accurately and successfully contribute to value portfolios for investments across Europe and have a leading role in our drive for success. This role includes the following tasks:
- Present and explain valuations and predictions to PRA Group’s Investment Committee and Stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for valuation in one of our markets and work together with your fellow colleagues, Investment director and Operational teams to develop our Investments offering.
- Coach and develop more junior team members as well as providing support to your peers.
- Collaborate and build good relationships with other departments and stakeholders throughout the company.
- Identify and validate new data sources.
- Continuously improve our existing models and create new tools/models for analysis and valuate potential accounts / portfolios. Test and validate results.
- Develop predictive models for example scorecards, using statistical tools and techniques to increase efficiency and net collections for markets within PRA Group Europe.
- Work with the local operational team(s) to identify requirements for predictive models to improve our collections strategy and profit.
- Contribute to PRA Group Analytical Labs to keep pushing the boundaries in modelling, predictive analytics and business insights ensuring PRA Group is taking advantage of the latest developments in Data Science and analytics.
Some of the technologies in use include R for statistical analysis, Power BI, Git / Azure DevOps, Python and SQL Databases.
Life as an analyst at PRA Group Europe
Our division is small enough to ensure everyone feels important and able to make an impact. We are close-knit and friendly analytics team who champion inclusion, energy and recognition. We are nimble with a clear shared strategic vision. Decisions are fact driven and based on data.
Our mission is to deliver non-performing loan solutions that drive success through a long-term focus and customer care. Our vision is to be the trusted leader, changing the world`s perception of the non-performing loan industry. We are committed to always doing our best work. We are accountable for our actions. We are respectful in our interactions with each other. We are ethical in every situation and we are successful because we work closely and collaboratively as a team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who will fit in well within the team and within our Center of Excellence model. You are curious, analytical and have a high level of integrity and dependability. You thrive when given the opportunity to solve and explain complex problems and you can communicate with people at all levels. We are committed to helping our employees reach their highest potential by offering competitive reward packages, work-life balance flexibility, growth, and development opportunities to support employees establish a long career within our organization.
The collective sum of our employees’ individual differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities represents a significant part of our culture and achievement. As we look to the future, we continue our commitment to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion where you are free to be yourself and be your best.
These are some of the things that we are looking for:
- Master`s Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Data Science / Industrial Economics / Physics / Quantitative Business degree or similar.
- Significant experience working with large data sets and using quantitative analysis/modeling to drive business results.
- Experience in using statistical computing languages R, Python or SAS to manipulate data and draw insights from those data sets.
- Programming experience and problem-solving ability with programming tools is a plus.
- Experience from or knowledge of credit risk modelling is a plus.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (preferably a second or third language too).
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn more about the position and PRA Group Europe. Our recruitment partner, Masa Mandic in AvantGarde Search, has a detailed prospect she will happily send to relevant candidates. Masa can be reached on 90 23 57 39 / email@example.com Alternatively, please feel free to apply now by just uploading your CV and a short cover letter.
It is important for PRA Group Europe and AvantGarde Search that all candidates are treated with the utmost respect. We will come back to you on your application within a short space of time and all candidates will receive individual feedback in relation to their relevance for the position.
We hope to hear from you and welcome to PRA Group Europe!
Lignende søk: Konsulent, Bank / Finans tjenester
Do you have an analytical mindset? We are looking…
Hexagon Purus AS
Markedsleder innenfor bærekraft og fremtidens sir…
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS
Vil du utvikle deg som Senior Business Controller…
MØLLER DIGITAL AS
Kundeansvarlig søkes til transaksjonsorientert fo…
Pareto Bank ASA
Business Analyst to global technology provider