Chief Financial Officer
- NORSK SOLAR AS
- Søknader behandles fortløpende fra
- Søknadsfrist snarest men senest
Norsk Solar are looking for their new CFO – are you the one?
The CFO will work closely with the CEO and the management team in ensuring the growth of the company. Norsk Solar has created an excellent ecosystem of co-investors into our projects, features a strong project finance team with international repute, and is in the process of building a strong internal governance system on finance and accounting to support activities with multiple operating and project companies globally. Given the planned growth and strategy of the company, we are looking for a CFO to bolster our capabilities in strategic equity and debt financing, potential M&A activities, and otherwise supporting an operationally strong team in a company with great ambitions globally.
The CFO is part of the management team and reports directly to the company's CEO. The position has overall responsibility for the company's finance function.
- Strong focus on financial strategy, including, but not limited to, equity, debt, and bonds solutions on the corporate level, with close contact with the company's bank connections and credit institutions
- Consider M&A opportunities and strategic initiatives as part of the Company’s growth
- Identify and participate in internal projects to improve the company's overall profitability
- Responsibility for annual accounts and collaboration with the company's auditor
- Participate as a board member in several of our international subsidiaries and project companies
- Be responsible for the preparation of consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
- Continuously assess the company's currency dispositions
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, including subsidiaries
- Further develop systems for financial follow-up, across national borders
- Support and challenge the management team with forecasts, analyses and results
- Report to the CEO and participate in preparation for board meetings and reporting to the board
Who are we looking for:
- MSc Graduate; preferably a master's degree in economics or a state-authorized public accountant
- 5-10 years of experience as either management, Finance Manager, CFO, or a key role within strategic finance activities of securing debt and equity, or similar roles
- Experience from reporting to regulatory bodies, and public markets such as Oslo Stock Exchange, is a plus
- Familiarity with IFRS is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and orally. Other languages, especially Spanish or Portuguese, is preferred, but not required
- Cross-border experiences
You are our ideal candidate if:
- Solution orientated, dedicated and takes ownership of tasks and responsibilities. You get the job done
- You are a capable leader of others and yourself, with an ability to think strategically
- You are able to multitask in a high-speed and challenging environment, capable of handling multiple priorities
- You communicate well and in a professional manner across a variety of disciplines
- You have experienced from and you are motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
For the right candidate we can offer an attractive position in a high-growth company in an exciting renewable energy industry. The work environment is characterized by highly skilled and experienced professionals with strong results and business focus, but it is also informal. Your colleagues have strong drive, they are dedicated, and solution oriented.
Do you want to learn more about the role?
We want to give our candidates a clear picture of what the role is about, so we have interviewed CEO, Øyvind L. Vesterdal about the role and what Norwegian looks for when they are hiring. Listen in HERE
Are you curious to know more?
Do not hesitate to contact our recruitment partner MeyerHaugen AS for an informal chat about the role, via Øystein Gjuvsland, by email email@example.com or phone +47 991 10 955, alternatively Charlotte Rendalsvik by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
+ 47 401 97 967.
Norsk Solar delivers the power to build a better world. We provide solar energy as a service to corporate and industrial entities in high-growth markets, providing a cost-efficient, clean power solution to drive sustainable growth and reduce emissions. Norsk Solar develops, finances, builds, owns, and handles the asset management of solar power plants. Our ambition is to be a leading renewable energy partner for commercial and industrial (C&I) entities in select high-growth markets. Established in 2017 in Stavanger, Norway, Norsk Solar offers a truly international workplace with more than 30 employees located in Norway, Spain, South Africa, Vietnam and Brazil.
Lignende søk: Leder, Kraft / Energi