Head of Group Accounting to HydrogenPro
- Hydrogenpro AS
- Søknader behandles fortløpende fra
- Søknadsfrist snarest men senest
HydrogenPro is a technology company and an OEM for high pressure alkaline electrolyser and supplies large scale green hydrogen plants, all ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 certified. The company was founded in 2013 by individuals with background from the electrolysis industry which was established in Telemark, Norway by Norsk Hydro in 1927. We are an experienced engineering team of leading industry experts, drawing upon unparalleled experience and expertise in the hydrogen and renewable energy industry. HydrogenPro is listed on the main list on Oslo Stock Exchange.
HydrogenPro has an ambitious global growth strategy and is seeking an experienced person to fill the position as Head of Group Accounting. This is a key position for reaching our ambition to become a #1 provider of large-scale green hydrogen plants.
The new Head of Group Accounting will be an important discussion partner with the CFO on a wide range of accounting and finance topics, reporting processes and accounting policies.
Our new colleague will play a key role in scaling the company rapidly and ensure timely reporting with high quality. You will have the opportunity to personally grow with the expansion of the company.
The role reports to CFO and location is Oslo or Porsgrunn.
Areas of responsibility
- develop a state-of-the-art accounting function globally in line with standards (IFRS) and requirements for listed companies
- prepare the group’s consolidated quarterly and annual reports
- develop internal control procedures
- prepare meetings with audit committee
- take a vital role in developing focus on analyses to drive better decisions and execute our strategic agenda
- calculate and report tax and VAT
- manage group transfer pricing policies
- be a key point of contact towards the company’s external auditor
- ad hoc analysis and presentations
- university degree in accounting/auditing (e.g. MRR) or finance
- minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience from auditing or accounting or experience from a similar role in a publicly listed company
- strong IFRS competence
- strong interest for digital solutions that create value beyond reporting
- experienced user of leading ERP system(s)
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage.
- strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- a global mindset with the willingness to join us take a vital part in the energy transition
- analytical, structured and detail-oriented
- high working capacity with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
- hands-on, pragmatic and solution-oriented
- strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity
We can offer
- a key role in a highly competent company with bold global growth ambitions
- the opportunity to actively participate in influencing the future of HydrogenPro together with an ambitious and committed team
- the Company is member of “Great Place to Work®”
- competitive conditions
Our strategic vision: #1 provider of large-scale green hydrogen plants
Our mission: accelerate global decarbonization with world-class sustainable green hydrogen solutions
Our values: courage – integrity – collaboration – innovation
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Henriette K. Aaberg on
976 15 firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All enquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Lignende søk: Leder, Regnskap / Revisjon
Do you have an analytical mindset? We are looking…
Hexagon Purus AS
Markedsleder innenfor bærekraft og fremtidens sir…
Norsk Gjenvinning Norge AS
Vil du utvikle deg som Senior Business Controller…
MØLLER DIGITAL AS
Kundeansvarlig søkes til transaksjonsorientert fo…
Pareto Bank ASA
Business Analyst to global technology provider