Treasury analyst to fast-growing and ambitious Offshore Wind company
- Havfram AS
- Søknader behandles fortløpende fra
- Søknadsfrist snarest men senest
Havfram is a pureplay offshore wind infrastructure company focused on providing transport, installation and development services for the offshore wind sector. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with a global presence and offices in Stavanger, London, Perth and Aberdeen. Havfram is majority owned by Sandbrook Capital, a private investment firm that builds businesses crucial to transforming the world`s energy infrastructure.
Havfram is growing and in need of a Treasury Analyst to oversee the treasury related activities for the group, and its two companies, Havfram Wind and Kontiki Winds. You should have a good understanding of cash management, treasury reporting requirements and experience in risk management. You also show a demonstrated ability and curiosity to look for process improvements through utilising digital tools and optimised financial systems.
The position will work closely with the CFO and Finance Manager and all other finance functions in managing all areas of the treasury function. The position reports to the Finance Manager and will be located at our headquarters in Oslo.
- manage global banking, administer cash pools, short-term cash flow forecasts and other treasury systems
- manage intercompany transactions and borrowings, reporting and documentation
- support in financing projects and working capital improvement plans
- support M&A, capital investment and other corporate initiatives
- support in Know your customer (KYC) processes
- prepare presentations to various stakeholders and support ad-hoc projects and analyses
- master’s degree within Business, Finance, Accounting or similar
- approximatly 3-5 years’ experience in a Treasury environment
- strong analytical and IT skills, including Excel knowledge and preferably Power BI
- fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
- experience with ERP or consolidation systems and IFRS or reporting for a listed company is an advantage
- proactive, with a detail-oriented mind-set
- strong collaboration and communication skills
- able to work autonomously to tight deadlines and act decisively
What we offer:
We offer a company with high ambitions that is taking an active part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by developing services within the offshore wind supply chain. You will have great opportunities to influence and make an impact on how the company develops and personally grow alongside the growth of the company. We are a flexible organization and a great working environment in a dynamic and international company situated in modern offices centrally located in Oslo with easy access to various commuting options. Havfram actively work towards improving and developing the level of diversity in the organization.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Andreas Kleiven on 948 87 firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad. All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Lignende søk: Bank & Finans, Maritim / Shipping, Olje / Gass