Analyst - Investment Banking
Bryan Garnier is a European, full-service, growth-focused independent investment banking partnership founded in 1996. Headquartered in Paris with additional offices in Munich, Oslo, Stockholm, London and New York, the firm provides Corporate Finance advisory, M&A services, private and public capital raisings as well as equity research and equity sales. We focus on key growth sectors of the economy including Energy Transition & Sustainability, Technology, Healthcare & Biotech and Tech Enabled Business Services.
We are seeking to recruit an Investment Banking Analyst to join our Oslo-based investment banking team. Our team structure is built on flat hierarchies, with all members of the team involved in all aspects of investment banking, from origination to execution. Analysts are expected to assume high levels of responsibility immediately, supporting the transaction process, from the initial meeting with senior management to working closely with senior professionals. The position appeals to driven individuals who want hands-on experience in transaction execution and origination processes, who seek challenging opportunities in a fast-paced investment banking environment.
- Build sector/company specific valuations and financial models (DCF, LBO, etc.), for both origination and execution projects
- Produce marketing materials, pitches, and transaction documents (teasers, IMs, management presentations, prospectuses etc.)
- Assist in origination activities; identify transaction opportunities and establish contact with potential clients together with senior bankers
- Actively support senior bankers in transaction processes
- Regular contact with other deal teams across Bryan Garnier’s global offices to ensure a smooth exchange of information and execution process for all cross-border transactions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a strong academic track record
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in investment banking, private equity, auditing or consulting (transaction services / due diligence) would be advantageous, however highly motivated new graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Demonstrable drive and determination, and a proven self-starter
- Excellent financial modelling and business planning skills
- Strong team player with the ability to deliver quality results within tight deadlines
- Strong English skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing relevant documents and announcements
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Located in Oslo or willing to relocate
For more information about the vacant positions, and to submit an application, please visit our website.
More on Bryan, Garnier & Co:
Bryan Garnier is a leading independent full-service investment bank for European healthcare and technology- led companies and their investors. Clients benefit from our commitment to their long-term success, unparalleled insights into these strategically important sectors and strong relationships with investors - from private equity and venture capital to institutional investors across the US, Europe, and Asia.
Since the firm’s foundation, we have backed some of the most innovative and disruptive European growth companies shaping the future of our economy. We have pioneered investment banking for the mRNA sector, backing companies such as Moderna and BioNTech and more recently Valneva in its US listing on Nasdaq. Moreover, from plastic recycling to green hydrogen, from exoskeleton to nanosatellites, from blockchain to smart grid management, from AI-based and SaaS software to cybersecurity, we have relentlessly been supporting companies at the forefront of innovation.
C-Medical Group AS
Vil du være med på å lede reiselivsbransjen mot e…
HURTIGRUTEN GROUP AS
Økonomisjef til ledende industrikonsern
We are looking for a proactive Business Analyst w…
QNTM NORWAY AS
Økonomisjef til spennende selskap i vekst - opera…
Konsertsystemer Llb AS