HR Administrator to shipping business on the go!
CoolCo is a ship owning and ship management company in the LNG business. We provide first class in-house technical and commercial management services to a total of 30 LNG vessels, of which 8 is owned by the company. CoolCo is a new entity that has taken over the shipping business of Golar LNG. We are happy to have a large new shareholder onboard with substantial leverage in the shipping industry and with a strong intention to expand our business to become a market leader in LNG shipping. We have offices in Oslo, London, Split and Kuala Lumpur with 70 employees and growing. The Oslo office employs near 50 people.
We are looking for a HR Administrator to our HR and administration team in Oslo. This is a great opportunity for a graduate, but also for someone with a couple of years’ experience. In addition to the operational role, you will get the opportunity to contribute to build and communicate our “new” culture and brand. You will be central in the development of new systems, processes and routines in line with legal and industry standards, as well as the employer branding. In this role you are expected to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and from different cultures. Therefore, the right candidate is as good with people as with systems and numbers. If you are a proactive person with a doer-attitude, you will get the chance to work with and develop yourself in most aspects of a HR role. The role reports to Head of HR.
- Development and maintenance of HR systems in cooperation with internal stakeholders and in compliance with legal and industry standards.
- Follow-up and training of employees and managers in sound practices.
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Development and maintenance of corporate competence modules.
- Contribute to development of the employer branding strategy.
- Be an essential part of the search and recruitment process.
- Payroll administration toward external payroll, may be relevant.
- Prepare and participate in internal and external audits.
In order to succeed in this role you have:
- Higher relevant education, at least a Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both Norwegian and English.
- Relevant experience, including but not limited to i.e., internships, is an advantage.
- Strong IT knowledge and experience with HR tools, is an advantage.
- Structured and precise with high integrity and self drivenness.
- Ability to work both on own initiative and efficiently as part of a team.
- Analytical mindset.
- Proactive, flexible and solution oriented.
- Competitive conditions in all respects.
- Brand new offices from 1 February 2023, downtown.
- An international working environment, interesting tasks, and respectable benefits.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no, and not directly on mail to stated contact person. For further information regarding the position, please contact Andreas Kleiven at +47 948 87 email@example.com, or Henriette Aaberg, at +47 976 15 firstname.lastname@example.org.
C-Medical Group AS
Vil du være med på å lede reiselivsbransjen mot e…
HURTIGRUTEN GROUP AS
Økonomisjef til ledende industrikonsern
We are looking for a proactive Business Analyst w…
QNTM NORWAY AS
Økonomisjef til spennende selskap i vekst - opera…
Konsertsystemer Llb AS