The race to net zero is on! Do you want to be part of the journey to decarbonize the world?
Aker Horizons develops green industrial projects and technologies that accelerate the net zero transition. The company holds assets across renewable energy and carbon capture and develops green industrial hubs that combine low-cost renewable energy with hydrogen production and downstream applications. As part of the Aker group and its 180-year industrial heritage, Aker Horizons applies industrial, technological, and capital markets expertise to solve fundamental challenges to sustainable existence. Aker Horizons is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and headquartered in Fornebu, Norway. Through its portfolio companies, Aker Horizons employs over 1,200 people across 18 countries and five continents.
In Aker Horizons we go all in to develop large scale hybrid decarbonization projects. We combine low-cost renewable energy with hydrogen production and downstream applications, such as green iron, to accelerate the net zero transition. As part of the Aker group and its 180-year industrial heritage, Aker Horizons applies industrial, technological, and capital market expertise to solve fundamental challenges to a sustainable existence.
Aker Horizons Asset Development (AAD) is looking for talented and curious individuals who are passionate about the environment to strengthen their team. We are looking for an experienced and proactive Funding and Policy Manager to own and coordinate AADs agenda for applying for public funding. You will be an integral part of the AAD team and together we will develop, build, and operate green industrial hubs across the world.
If you have a strong drive and are curious on how you can contribute to improve our value chain and are determined to make a difference we would like to hear from you!
- be responsible for AADs strategy for public funding
- support Assets strategy for public funding
- establish and maintain a complete overview of all relevant support schemes across geographies
- establish and run process for assessing and deciding which schemes to pursue or not to pursue
- advice on how to define projects to be eligible for support schemes and drive process of writing applications
- proactively shape support mechanisms and position AAD to secure public funding
- position AAD as a well known company in relevant forums such as Enova, Forskningsrådet, EU Innovation Fund, H2 Global among others
- shape new support schemes to fit our needs affairs team
- relevant Bachelor`s or Master`s degree
- minimum of 5 years working experience from relevant position
- experience from working with public support in Norway and/or within the EU (from e.g. Enova, Innovasjon Norge, EU Innovation Fund, etc.)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- take part in leading the green industry revolution and the race to net zero
- international working environment on ground-breaking projects across the world
- strong team culture with highly competent and skilled colleagues
- competitive compensation package and flexible working hours
In Aker Horizons, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all kinds and a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are strong believers that we can only be our best selves at work when we are our true, authentic selves.
For more information about Aker Horizons Asset Development, please visit: www.akerhorizons.com
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Har du lyst til å jobbe som Sustainability Contro…
Do you want accounting responsibility for your ow…
Wilhelmsen Global Business Services AS
Senior Rådgiver til børsnotert konsern innen bokb…
Gyldendal Norsk Forlag AS
Business Controller til innovativt techselskap i …
Ønsker du en variert regnskapsrolle innen nærings…
DEAS Asset Management Operations AS