VP Corporate Analysis and IR to world leading chemical tanker & storage company in Bergen
The Odfjell Group is one of the world’s leading service providers within the chemical tanker and terminal industry. Through more than 100 years of operations, we have proven our ability to deliver and succeed in the ever-changing, highly competitive markets. More than 2200 colleagues, based in 14 countries, work together to secure the best experience for our more than 600 customers around the world. The parent company Odfjell SE is listed at Oslo Børs.
We are searching for an analytical, ambitious and highly motivated VP Corporate Analysis and IR that will be responsible for leading a competent team providing high quality operational, commercial, market and financial analysis in Odfjell, as well as being in charge of investor relations. This is a key role that will be closely connected to the business and capital markets, supporting a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. The position is located at HQ in Bergen and reports to CFO and with a dotted line to Global Head of Tanker Trading.
- Own, develop and execute best-in-class investor relations strategy and activities, hereunder investor relations materials, roadshows, capital markets day, investor meetings/calls, building and maintaining network of investors etc.
- Overall responsible for high quality operational, commercial, market and financial analysis
- Deliver accurate data and information in reports/presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Support activities towards bond market and banks, investment analysis, M&A work and other strategy related tasks
- Maintain, develop and automate internal financial reporting systems and processes in cooperation with Finance department
- Lead, Manage and develop team members
- Lead budget process for Odfjell Tankers and Ship Management
- Bachelor, preferably M.Sc. in Finance, Business Administration, MBA or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience from similar positions or equity research/investment banking
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the capital markets
- Experience with investor relations, analysis, modelling and presentations
- Good understanding of accounting and finance
- Knowledge of the shipping industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Analytical and structured
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent relationship builder with high integrity
- Professional attitude and strong collaboration skills
- A challenging position with the opportunity to contribute to the development of a global shipping company
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An engaged and positive working environment that values diversity and inclusion
- Competitive remuneration and welfare package
Extensive travelling in some periods must be expected.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad. All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Argentum Asset Management søker investeringsmedar…
Argentum Asset Management AS
Forretningsorientert Senior Business Controller t…
REMA Distribusjon AS
HR Administrator to shipping business on the go!
Cool Company Management AS
Group Financial Controller
Statkraft Mer Holding AS