Do you want to be a team member of our professional analyst pool? You will be working alongside with some of the most respected analysts within the ocean and energy industries. The position represents a unique opportunity to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a fundamental contribution to the success of our company.
The following characteristics and attributes will be valued:
- Master’s degree in finance or similar is preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Strong academic achievements
- Genuine interest in finance
- Outgoing, creative and commercially minded
- Confident presentation abilities
- Highly motivated, structured and with a considerable working capacity
- A team player with the ability to also work independently when required
- Very proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Some level of relevant working experience is preferable but not a pre-requisite
- A challenging position in a company with high growth ambitions
- A fast-paced, exciting, and professional working environment
- Good career opportunities within the finance- and maritime space
- Flat organisational structure - talent nurturing culture where ambition is encouraged and supported
- The possibility to gain knowledge and exposure to our core industries – energy and maritime
- A highly competent, young and friendly working environment within Fearnley Securities and the Astrup Fearnley Group
The position will be based in Oslo, but entail extensive travelling to the US, Asia and throughout Europe.
We particularly encourage female applicants, and the application should include a cover letter describing your motivation and key qualifications, your CV and academic transcripts
Expected start-up: Soonest possible, applications will be evaluated consecutively
All applications are treated confidentially.
Fearnley Securities is a leading independent full-service investment bank with a focus on ocean and energy industries. We serve a prominent and diverse set of clients out from our offices in Oslo and New York, which includes leading domestic- and multinational corporations operating within our core industries, major institutional investors, family offices, financial sponsors, and select high net worth individuals.
Fearnley Securities is part of the Astrup Fearnley Group which is a leading international broking group with around 350 employees located in 13 offices worldwide. The group is wholly owned by the Astrup Fearnley Foundation with inter alia The Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art as other main interest.
URL to this page