Mer is a leading European EV charging company with business in Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany, and Austria. Our mission is to make sustainable electric mobility easy and accessible for everyone – hence we view everything through a customer centricity and sustainability lens. Mer is a full-service charging provider and active in all charging segments from public, workplace, depot, on-street, to home charging. The group is a merger of successful charging start-ups and has an expansive European growth strategy. Mer is fully owned by Norwegian Statkraft, Europe’s largest renewable energy provider and virtual power plant operator – sustainable since 1895 – giving Mer a clear competitive edge.
Mer Group is now looking for an experienced Group Controller FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) to further strengthen the Group HQ Finance team. The role will cover multiple areas such as financial analysis, treasury, and enterprise risk management and as such provide a great opportunity to for the right candidate to gain extensive and broad experience. You will join a scale-up growth company of dedicated and fun colleagues who strive to build a sustainable and smarter future – one charger at the time. The role will report to Head of FP&A and work close with FP&A Team, Group, and line management, in a decentralized organisation.
- analysis of business and operational performance
- identify and drive improvement initiatives
- business case and investment analysis existing/new business
- support in financial modelling
- develop presentation material for Board and corporate management
- day-to-day liquidity and working capital management
- liquidity, cash forecasting and currency exposure
- own and develop treasury processes, policy, and documentation
- own, facilitate and follow up Group Enterprise Risk Management
- own and drive the annual risk assessment process
- various ad hoc analysis and projects
- master’s degree in Economics, Finance, industrial economics, or other relevant subjects
- 4+ years of relevant experience within FP&A/business controlling, consulting, or audit/TAS
- experience from international businesses is an advantage
- a track record of working with decision makers improving performance
- ability to identify and drive projects and initiatives
- comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment
- advanced Excel and Power Point user
- experience with BI-tools is an advantage
- excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, both in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- analytical, structured, and commercial mindset
In order to succeed in the role you need to have a "can do" attitude, be a problem solver and demonstrate sound project management skills. Further, you must have the ability to influence others and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Being able to work independently and in cooperation with others is essential. The right candidate is able to work across the different functions in an international business environment, demonstrate analytical skills as well as paying attention to details, and who takes actively part in the Finance Team and the enthusiastic working environment.
For the right candidate Mer Group can offer an exciting opportunity to have a key role in a rapid growing company within an industry that represents the future rather than the past. There will be a lot of challenges to take on, and a significant potential for both professional and personal development.
Workplace could be either the Group's HQ in Oslo or in the Kristiansand office -depending on location of the right candidate.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Ulrik Langabø, on mobile +47 930 05 357, or email email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Due to summer holiday applications will be reviewed in August.
ADVOKAT/ADVOKATFULLMEKTIG // OSLO, BERGEN M&A og …
Senior Accountant til markedsledende selskap i st…
Smart Retur AS
Vil du jobbe som regnskapscontroller innen shippi…
Pareto Business Management AS
Fearnley Securities AS
Vil du bli CFO for et fremtidsrettet eiendomssels…
Bulk Industrial Real Estate AS