HydrogenPro designs and supplies large scale hydrogen production plants in cooperation with global partners and suppliers, all ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 certified. The Company was founded in 2013 by individuals with background from the electrolysis industry which was established in Telemark, Norway by Norsk Hydro in 1927. We are an experienced engineering team of leading industry experts, drawing upon unparalleled experience and expertise in the hydrogen and renewable energy industry. Our core product is the high-pressure alkaline electrolyser. With the new electrode technology, we are able to increase the efficiency of each unit by 14% to reach 93% of the theoretical maximum. This is a significant step forward.
Join us in accelerating the global energy transition!
HydrogenPro has an ambitious growth strategy and is seeking an experienced person to fill the position as ESG and Investor Relations Officer. This is a key position for reaching our ambition to become #1 provider of large-scale green hydrogen plants.
Our new ESG and Investor Relations Officer will be an important sparring partner for the CFO and play a key role in the dialogue with the investor community and further develop our ESG strategy and reporting.
The position will be located in our offices in Oslo.
Area of responsibility
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG):
• develop HydrogenPro’s ESG strategy
• annual ESG reporting, including data collection, analysis and preparation of ESG information
• follow future development in applicable legal requirements and HydrogenPro’s voluntary commitments within ESG reporting
• manage audit process for ESG Reporting
• responsible for driving further process efficiency and data quality improvement
• build trust in the capital markets and hence effective access to capital for further growth and development
• prepare communication material, including company presentations, annual and interim reports. In addition, you will assist in answering inquiries from investors and analysts, as well as participate in investor meetings
• develop messaging and write stock exchange notices
• ensure adherence to all stock exchange reporting requirements
• project management and organizing investor meetings
• master’s degree in a relevant area (e.g. engineering, economics, finance, etc.)
• 5 years of relevant experience (e.g. from a similar role in a publicly listed company, management consulting, sustainability consultancy, investment banking etc.)
• excellent analytical skills
• excellent verbal and written communicator in English. Fluency in the Norwegian language is considered an advantage
• strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
• a global mindset with the willingness to join us take a vital part in the energy transition
• strong interest for digital solutions
• detail-oriented, structured and analytical
• high working capacity with the ability to take ownership and lead several processes simultaneously from start to finish
• strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity
What we are offering
HydrogenPro offers you the opportunity to participate in the energy transition in a fast-growing global market with innovative solutions and new technologies. You will become part of an inspiring and challenging work environment. Our technology is directed towards some of the largest projects for green hydrogen under development that will impact the everyday life, environment, and future of a vast number of people globally.
• be part of the energy transition in a new and dynamic market
• work in an international and fast-growing company with leading technology
• be a visible performer on the green hydrogen arena
• competitive benefits
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Henriette Kjærås Aaberg, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 976 15 226 or email email@example.com or André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 934 80 266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.
ADVOKAT/ADVOKATFULLMEKTIG // OSLO, BERGEN M&A og …
Senior Accountant til markedsledende selskap i st…
Smart Retur AS
Vil du jobbe som regnskapscontroller innen shippi…
Pareto Business Management AS
Fearnley Securities AS
Vil du bli CFO for et fremtidsrettet eiendomssels…
Bulk Industrial Real Estate AS