Head of Investor Relations
Volue is a market leader in technologies and services that power the green transition. Based on 50 years of experience, Volue provides innovative solutions, systems and insights to industries critical to society. Over 650 employees work with more than 2000 customers on energy, power grid, water and infrastructure projects that ensure a sustainable, flexible and reliable future. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and active in 40+ countries.
You will have a key role in the company and will head up the investor relations function in Volue. As Head of Investor Relations, you will be responsible for the on- going contact with the domestic and international investor community, actively monitoring and developing Volue’s shareholder base over time. The role will contain high level tasks as well as minor tasks so to be successful you must enjoy both strategic and operational tasks.
- present the Volue story to the global investment community and other stakeholders
- develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- drive liquidity in share by systematically working with new investors and develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- make sure that the company has a consistent and clear communication to internal and external parties over time
- analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and other factors that could impact the business
- responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- responsible for stock-exchange notices/press releases
- higher degree within finance, Master’s degree/CFA/MBA or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community
- deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets
- experience and understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry would be an advantage
- excellent skills with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- strong understanding and interest in macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian
- you are analytical and well structured
- you are self-motivated with drive and take responsibility for your tasks
- professional attitude and good collaboration skills is a must
- you want to be part of and contribute to the green transition
- a positive, international working environment characterized by expertise, innovation and the urge to succeed
- professional and personal development in a company that experiences strong growth
- competitive terms
Volue is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and hardworking individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. We will consider applicants consecutively and look forward to receiving your application!
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.