We are looking for a proactive Business Analyst with passion for technology
QNTM Group is a fast-moving eco system of software and tech companies, with the ambition to be a leading star in the European market for Sales & MarTech companies. The Group invests in unique and leading software and tech companies who support marketing and sales departments in increasing their top-line revenue. Today the Group consist of 4 strong brands with more than 400 tech experts. Our companies are leading within their niche and have offices all over the world. We have an ambition to grow the Group to be a leading European power house, and will continue to add companies to the Group. QNTM Group is owned by Altor Equity Partners.
QNTM is a growth partner unlike any other. We invest over the long term in companies that excel in digital software and technology – creating an invaluable digital ecosystem. QNTM is made up of experienced industry leaders and digital entrepreneurs with a passion for helping companies become the digital winners of tomorrow. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and be a part of a competent and passionate team set out on an adventurous growth journey this is the right opportunity for you. You will work closely with our Group CFO and be exposed to a wide range of tasks. As a Business Analyst in QNTM you will be responsible for establishing and executing on the following responsibilities:
- assist with business reporting to Group management and to the board
- run financial performance assessment of the Group companies, KPI reporting and various business analyses
- responsible for gathering, consolidating, and presenting financial data across the Group companies for benchmarking and establishing best practice
- participate in budget and forecast development and processes
- support in facilitating the strategic agenda, incl. M&A activities in line with the Group strategy ambition, with a mix of planning, execution & follow-up
- participate in prioritised business development projects across our focus areas e.g. establish reporting and control processes, researching & benchmarking, market & internal analyses, competence development etc.
- assist with internal facilitation of operational tasks / day-to-day issues
- master's degree within the field of Economics, Finance or similar
- 3-5 years working experience from transaction services or auditing, management consultancy, banking or from relevant positions in a SaaS business. Previous internships will also be positively emphasized
- advanced proficiency in Excel and Power Point, experience with Power BI and similar tools is an advantage
- fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English
- profound interest for technology and software is an advantage
To succeed in this role, you need a strong analytical mindset. You are able to see the big picture while simultaneously keeping an eye on the details. You are driven, engaged and curious. You thrive in a high-pace environment where collaboration is key. You are a problem solver with good communication skills and a positive can-do attitude.
What we offer
To the right candidate we can offer an exciting and diversified role in a highly competent team with strong business acumen and interest for the technology sphere. We offer competitive terms and are located in modern premises in House of QNTM at Skøyen.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact André Herlofsen- firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 934 80 266 or Jannicke Høiback Lunder - Jannicke.email@example.com / + 47 928 21 239.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through our webpage.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.
Vil du jobbe som regnskapscontroller innen shippi…
Pareto Business Management AS
Vil du jobbe i Norges mest innovative selskap? Vi…
Posten Norge AS
Spennende mulighet som Business Analyst innen bol…
Vil du bli Prosjektcontroller for et av Norges st…
Vi søker Controller til ledende aktør innenfor næ…
Union Eiendomskapital Uref AS