DNO ASA is Norway’s oldest oil and gas company, and our long history has taken us from the North Sea to the Middle East. The Company was founded in 1971 and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. In 2004, DNO was the first international company to enter the Kurdistan region of Iraq and today the Company has grown to become the region’s largest international oil producer and holds operated stakes in licenses at various stages of exploration, development, and production. DNO re-entered the North Sea during 2017 through the establishment of DNO Norge AS. The Company also has licenses in the UK.
DNO ASA is looking for a highly skilled and analytical Financial Analyst for our Planning and Economics team based in Oslo, Aker Brygge. In this role, you will be part of a team that works closely with management, finance and asset teams globally. You will play a key role in delivering high quality reporting, prepare periodic analysis of core operational and financial drivers and provide forward-looking insights focused on decision support activities. The position reports to the Head of Planning and Economics.
- key contributor in planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- develop/maintain short-term forecasts (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) and templates
- develop/maintain multi-year financial models to support long-term financial planning
- analysis and reporting of KPIs and variance analysis (actual versus budget/forecast)
- support business development projects and M&A activities
- develop/maintain financial planning ERP tool
- ad-hoc projects
- master’s degree in finance, business administration or equivalent
- minimum 2-4 years of experience from similar position or role
- extensive modelling experience within MS Excel and knowledge of (or willingness to quickly learn) other economic evaluation tools
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- experience from the oil and gas sector is an advantage
- solid business understanding and knowledge about general accounting and tax principles
We are looking for a supportive team player with strong analytical skills. The ideal candidate for this role has a drive to learn and develop within the field of expertise, hence we expect that you are both curious and proactive. Further, it’s important that you are able to work under pressure and handle ad hoc analysis and requests when they arise.
- challenging and varied tasks in an international business environment
- competitive terms and benefits
- position will be based Aker Brygge in Oslo, but occasional business travels should be expected
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad. All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.