Finance Manager to family-owned Norwegian technology company
DEFA is a family-owned Norwegian technology company established in 1946, with 450 employees on three continents. For more than 75 years, we have evolved from a local family business to an international charging company, driven by the search for new links between technology and people. Our most important principle is simplicity, and while it requires more of us, it brings more value to our customers. That's how we've grown, and that's how we'll grow in the future, creating products and solutions that work for everyone, everywhere.
Do you want to connect with us?
DEFA is now looking for a Finance Manager to strengthen their Finance department In Norway. As Finance Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for all accounting and financial matters in DEFA AS, and act as an important partner for other companies in the group. The role reports to CFO and is responsible for 2-4 direct reports. The office is in Slependveien 108 at Billingstad.
- Manage annual accounts and tax returns for DEFA AS entity
- Efficiently operate monthly management accounts and reporting for DEFA AS
- Financial and business controlling activities in DEFA AS and on Business Unit/Group level
- Perform cost / gap analysis and present in monthly Business Review meetings
- Participate / lead in Internal Audits in Group companies.
- Main contact point towards external auditor
- System responsible / super user for Finance systems
- Strategic Plan (STP) analysis and quality assurance in cooperation with Business Units and Group Management
- Support M&A activities
- Various projects, investment analysis, profitability improvements etc. (related to business cases, new business opportunities, business closures / spin-offs, turn-arounds, and similar).
- Lead and manage finance team in Norway (2-4 direct reports)
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from auditing and/or similar role; experience from production company is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance
- Good understanding of IT systems (we use MS AX Dynamics as ERP system, QlickView for business intelligence and Compello for invoice approval)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
As a person you are analytical and work in a structured way, with the ability to meet deadlines through good time management and prioritization. You enjoy working in an international business environment within a highly competitive industry, where you need to balance between operational responsibilities and strategic projects. Further, it’s important that you are committed and have a continuously focus on improvements to improve quality and profitability.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.
Har du erfaring med revisjon fra de 4 store og øn…
Konsernregnskapssjef til investeringsselskap i ve…
KI Investeringsselskap AS
Klar for å utfordre globale aktører innen grensek…
Unite Global AS
CFO / VP Strategic Finance til norsk deep-tech se…
Nyopprettet lederstilling til Shared Service Cent…
Nordic Choice Shared Services AS