Controller to Golar LNG spin off!
Cool Company Ltd is a ship owning and ship management company in the LNG business. Golar LNG has carved out its shipping business and created Cool Company. We own eight LNG carriers and manage a total of 29 vessels, both carriers and FSRUs.
Cool Company has new shareholders onboard with substantial leverage in the shipping industry who has every intention to expand the company to become a market leader in LNG shipping. We have offices in Oslo, London, Split and Kuala Lumpur with 70 employees and growing. We offer a good and diverse working environment with competitive terms.
We are now seeking a proactive Controller to join our team, in a newly created position. You will be a part of the company's Management Accounting team, responsible for the financial reporting processes with focus on ensuring quality in the financial figures and establishment of efficient reporting structures. You will also have a key role in developing and improving the finance and accounting function into a forward-looking department. The position reports to the Group Controller.
- ensure accuracy of book-keeping and reconciliation of operational accounts (and related balance accounts), and ensure compliancy with accounting and SOX regulations
- support and follow up Vessel Managers with financial/accounting queries
- assist in reporting to management
- perform profitability analyses of the operation
- follow up and further develop KPIs
- prepare budget and forecasts
- further develop processes, routines, and systems
- develop ad hoc reports, projects, and tasks
- become a superuser resource in reporting tool (Power BI)
- higher degree in accounting, finance, audit or equal, preferably Master's degree
- solid academical results
- 0-3 years of experience, graduates are encouraged to apply
- interest in shipping is an advantage
- strong in Excel and interest in IT and system development procesess
- fluent in English, both verbally and written
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is self-driven and willing to go the extra mile to deliver quality results on time. To succeed in this role, you must have an analytical and accurate mind set. You are proactive, independent and curious for new challenges. Further, you have excellent cooperation and communication skills and are able to adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
Why join our team?
We offer a fun and dynamic international working environment. Your skills and competencies are unique and to ensure continued development, our aspiration is to provide you with good opportunities for personal growth.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no, and not directly on mail to stated contact person. For further information regarding the position, please contact Andreas Kleiven at +47 948 87 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Henriette Aaberg, at +47 976 15 email@example.com.
På grunn av ferieavvikling vil søknader bli behandlet i august.
Vi søker en Senior Accountant til ambisiøst vekst…
Spennende mulighet som Business Analyst innen bol…
Vil du bli Prosjektcontroller for et av Norges st…
Söderberg & Partners Wealth Management søker til …
Søderberg & Partners Wealth Management
Har du lyst til å jobbe som Group Financial Contr…